Weekend Plans

There’s tickets still available :)
Its hard to commit because of who im travelling with as age range is 25 to 76!!!
Ive already been warned (advised) by the missus not to go AWOL:lol::lol::lol:. But she's not coming so what she doesn't know and all that. A couple of the younger lads might be up for it.

Celebrating my 43rd. Three day party. Taking over the Sagrada Familia for a unique, audiovisual, state of the art, high definition, low fidelity, macro production, interactive, supersonic Klipsch sound, multimedia experience.

HEADLINERS:

Louie Vega, the Black Madonna and Fatman Scoop are playing B2B in one of the turrets.

+ also featuring Chicks! Psychedelic bands! FGP tribute acts!

Free entry at bouncers’ discretion if you add your name to the Facebook page wall.

[*two bits of this are actually true]
I thought you were older?

Its hard to commit because of who im travelling with as age range is 25 to 76!!!
Ive already been warned (advised) by the missus not to go AWOL:lol::lol::lol:. But she's not coming so what she doesn't know and all that. A couple of the younger lads might be up for it.

I'm sure we can keep you out of trouble if you do go AWOL :lol:

tr0biQd.jpg

Let’s start with a UK one

Just been for what I thought would be a quiet one. Footgolf with my brother and two of his mates. The wind ends up cancelling us out after 9 so we abandon it and head to the boozer.

Queue me saying hello to the big ginger guy and ending up with a black eye. Now, sometimes I’m a cheeky you know what but this time it was a genuine hello to someone I’ve spoken to many times before. Light convo leads to him getting mega paranoid and thinking I’m ripping the pss so he turns round and sticks the nut in me before I can even see it. Currently home nursing the eyeball. 5 or 6 years ago I’d have genuinely been at his door for a rammy but now I’m appreciating the fact that there’s no point in even retaliating. Don’t get me wrong he was a big big guy but I reckon by the time it had kicked off I’d have been in the back of a police van.

Now, I’m not an aggressive man but ffs what is the world coming to when you can’t go to your local without some fkr coming the wido.

Saturday rant done but feeling sorry for myself. Gggrrrrrr.

I was accused of excess negativity in another thread so to redress the balance, a big-up to one of Barcelona's best nights Freedonia, featuring some of the best Spanish house DJs in the business. I was very impressed by Pau Roca who played an outstanding selection of house, acid, techno and the crowd were really cool too. someone get him over to IBZ pronto.

Just been for what I thought would be a quiet one. Footgolf with my brother and two of his mates. The wind ends up cancelling us out after 9 so we abandon it and head to the boozer.

Queue me saying hello to the big ginger guy and ending up with a black eye. Now, sometimes I’m a cheeky you know what but this time it was a genuine hello to someone I’ve spoken to many times before. Light convo leads to him getting mega paranoid and thinking I’m ripping the pss so he turns round and sticks the nut in me before I can even see it. Currently home nursing the eyeball. 5 or 6 years ago I’d have genuinely been at his door for a rammy but now I’m appreciating the fact that there’s no point in even retaliating. Don’t get me wrong he was a big big guy but I reckon by the time it had kicked off I’d have been in the back of a police van.

Now, I’m not an aggressive man but ffs what is the world coming to when you can’t go to your local without some fkr coming the wido.

Saturday rant done but feeling sorry for myself. Gggrrrrrr.

1 if you don’t report it he will do it to someone else .

2 , feck that get revenge asap

Back