Weekend Plans

Finally getting to Waring Beach Club this coming weekend with Rhadoo and Move D - I lucked out hard with the line up tbh!

Been eyeing Warung for years, so very cool, look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Definitely on the "bucket list" but such a big trip to get down to Brazil.

2 out of 3 sober weekends in Jan done for me, spent this weekend doing f**kall quite literally (much needed after heavy xmas might i add)

Been eyeing Warung for years, so very cool, look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Definitely on the "bucket list" but such a big trip to get down to Brazil.

Such a sick venue!! Great crowd and the music!! Ohhh my! Rhadoo, Move D (from what I saw) & Vlada were all on fine form!

The little meeting point out the back of the venue looking over the ocean for sunrise was quite magical. Took me right back to BPM festival!

I'll say this much, as much an effort Brazil can be - it's blown me away so far! Stunning.

Yeah I scored pretty easily tbh! Not a patch on European quality though! Range from £5-8.

I can't actually get over how good it was! I'm even thinking of making the jaunt back next weekend for Laurent Garnier! We'll see!

Completely sober one for me this weekend in preparation for Dublin next weekend :D

Think I'd be less tired if I would have been out though - caught up with the girls over food on Friday evening, then the rest of it was spent running, cleaning, baking cakes, birthday present shopping, and finally Sunday lunch to celebrate my Dad's birthday. It's felt a bit non stop :eek: back to work tomorrow for a rest!

LG is a no brainer.. is it easy to get to.. beach resort?. Any Brazilian ass pictures..:twisted:

You're right, it's just depends on whether i plan on staying in florianopolis for a whole week, Warung is like a 2-3 hour ride away from Florip. Too easy really! I may shoot up to Paraty before then though!

Ha! It would be sacrilege to come to Brazil and not have had an input into the 'i have a bum' thread ...

I'll say this much, as much an effort Brazil can be - it's blown me away so far! Stunning.

Although i dont see that trip in my near future, you'll have to at some point let us know how difficult it is actually to get to the venue. It seems like it is in the middle of nowhere. But glad to hear it is as stunning as it presents to be and the music was on point which Rhadoo at the least always seems to be

Although i dont see that trip in my near future, you'll have to at some point let us know how difficult it is actually to get to the venue. It seems like it is in the middle of nowhere. But glad to hear it is as stunning as it presents to be and the music was on point which Rhadoo at the least always seems to be

Fly to Florianopolis, base yourself in Itajai. Bit of a dive but your not there for the scenery, you'll merely be basing yourself nearby for Warung.

From there I used Uber which was too easy! Trying to get one at 8am not so easy! Taxi driver didn't have a clue where my place was so had to rely on Google maps. We got there in the end!

If you're a trooper and have it in you, you could commute up from Florianopolis for the party then head back straight after (coaches etc) f*** that though. The place I crashed at in Itajai ran me a tenner! No brainer.

Solardo Sessions in Brighton this Saturday. Playing in a teeny tiny club though and it's completely sold out so am a bit apprehensive. Love their tunes but I think the crowd has the potential to be a bit shit, we'll see!

Back