Weekend Plans

Had my first experience of Gatecrasher @ area in Sheffield last night! Loved it! Not so sure I’m going to love the long drive home in a few hours though o_O

How was it ? Had guestlist but my mate had norovirus and other ‘music’ mates still away ! Gutted to have missed it

It was a very good night. First time at Koko and very impressed with venue for a club night. It had sold out very quickly but still lots of place to dance on the balcony. Solomun played from 1am until 6.15am ... not his best set I have heard especially since the 5-6 slot seemed to teasing for the closing track ... which was Eagles & Butterflies - The Last Dance which was epic and then an encore with Alex Alvarez - fayall and even also Chicane - Offshore. Highlight for me was Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax (remix) which he has been playing recently.

Very friendly mixed crowd and thoroughly enjoyable ... slept it off the next day before going to 40th Birthday Party and not getting to sleep until 4am ... not feeling great today.

Sorry that you missed it ... would have been ace solo I’m sure.

How was it ? Had guestlist but my mate had norovirus and other ‘music’ mates still away ! Gutted to have missed it
2000 pissed lads with Ralph Lauren shirts
Getting there phone out every 2 mins to record a shit breakdown .

I’m just a snob , nah was well chav in there

2000 pissed lads with Ralph Lauren shirts
Getting there phone out every 2 mins to record a shit breakdown .

I’m just a snob , nah was well chav in there

I sort of know what you mean as a fair amount of “ketflix and pills” type groups of lads about ... but we found a good spot up on the balcony with lots of friendly older mixed groups ... actually best bit of the night was at about 5.30am when my wife decided she recognised someone and went up to her to ask if they did yoga together and it turned out to be Irish actress (Lorraine Pilkington) from the film Human Traffic - she must get that an awful lot if she still goes to raves ... oh well shame it didn’t work out for you ...

I sort of know what you mean as a fair amount of “ketflix and pills” type groups of lads about ... but we found a good spot up on the balcony with lots of friendly older mixed groups ... actually best bit of the night was at about 5.30am when my wife decided she recognised someone and went up to her to ask if they did yoga together and it turned out to be Irish actress (Lorraine Pilkington) from the film Human Traffic - she must get that an awful lot if she still goes to raves ... oh well shame it didn’t work out for you ...

Was no biggie , had list , see a couple of mates ,,

Was funny to see a few lads try to talk to my misses , the look on her face (priceless )

Probably won’t go to the venue again it don’t work for me when so full

Back