Weekend Plans

Stay safe brother Kim..:)

scotland.png

You love that FGDBYOB hombre :)
Yeah they play there a few times year, its an old gallery with one toilet:eek:. Don't know how they get away with putting stuff on there.. a friend works in the bar next door and he fckn hates when something is on.. lots of jaws coming in to use the loo..:lol:

The second Christmas all dayer this Friday, kind of doing things backwards though! A curry for lunch and an afternoon of drinking o_O (my guess is everyone will end up too full to drink!)

The second Christmas all dayer this Friday, kind of doing things backwards though! A curry for lunch and an afternoon of drinking o_O (my guess is everyone will end up too full to drink!)
I like this concept, could be a long “Leo”

Nice cottage booked in the Yorkshire dales for me, the missus and 7 friends.

Cooking christmas dinner for everyone, secret santa and a whole lot of drinking infront of the log burner!

Nice cottage booked in the Yorkshire dales for me, the missus and 7 friends.

Cooking christmas dinner for everyone, secret santa and a whole lot of drinking infront of the log burner!

Sounds good lad. Gonna be a white weekend if the weathers correct.
Meanwhile i will be swanning around Portugal in shorts and t-shirt swigging copious amounts of Alcohol :lol:

Good start to the weekend with me managing to get a ticket for Sasha/Digweed in Glasgow in march. :twisted:

Bit annoyed I missed the cheaper pre-sale yesterday with an e-mail going into my spam. :rolleyes:

Back