Weekend Plans

won't be going but I've always had a good night at Boneca. It does have a small element of VIP/table service etc but it never detracts from the good vibe generally! should be a good one! what venue is it at?

Paddy - brilliant night at Boneca. Didn't like the VIP bollocks as you pointed out but the music was on point and production excellent.

Just got back from a great weekend in Madrid. Went to see Jamiroquai on Saturday night, a treat for Mrs Tucker!
A few days at work this week then it’s off to London for Body & Soul all day session at Fabric on Sunday.

I did Fri: Max Cooper MESH Live/Aether debut then onto Warm Up at Bloc with Solee (live) and Rodriquez Jr. (live).
Sat: Electric Brixton with Ilario Alicante, Darius Syrossian & Mar-T.
Sun: somehow cooked a roast for the entire family for Mum's bday.

Absolutely ruined. I've been in bits today. Wasn't pretty - told my boss I didn't expect to get paid for my performance. whoops

I did Fri: Max Cooper MESH Live/Aether debut then onto Warm Up at Bloc with Solee (live) and Rodriquez Jr. (live).
Sat: Electric Brixton with Ilario Alicante, Darius Syrossian & Mar-T.
Sun: somehow cooked a roast for the entire family for Mum's bday.

Absolutely ruined. I've been in bits today. Wasn't pretty - told my boss I didn't expect to get paid for my performance. whoops

How was Amnesia thing ? Quite fancied it but double booked myself !

How was Amnesia thing ? Quite fancied it but double booked myself !
Freezing! CO2 cannons not required on a late November morning in London!! Not sure whether they had aircon on or a door open backstage, but temperature did improve later on.
Filled-up late - half-way through Darius' set about 03:45. Alicante was fantastic. Darius had laid some good foundations. Mar-T okay, but seen him play better. De La Swing had a tough job following Alicante, we left soon after 7am. Bars were a bit pricey I thought considering they didn't stock premium drinks. Overall, was a quality night!

Paddy - brilliant night at Boneca. Didn't like the VIP bollocks as you pointed out but the music was on point and production excellent.
Glad to hear. Yes they have good lineups, good production and are held at great venues! And at least the VIP stuff isn't so in your face! I think some of the same guys run Unleash as well which is also a great party.

off to Scotland this weekend on a little tour to catch up with a few pals and check out Larry Heard in Glasgow on Friday.

*am taking time off this forum because this website has slowed right down over last few days regardless of which device or browser I use. takes ages to load now - not sure if this is just affecting me? can navigate easily when I'm logged out but not whilst logged in.

Peace x

off to Scotland this weekend on a little tour to catch up with a few pals and check out Larry Heard in Glasgow on Friday.

*am taking time off this forum because this website has slowed right down over last few days regardless of which device or browser I use. takes ages to load now - not sure if this is just affecting me? can navigate easily when I'm logged out but not whilst logged in.

Peace x

That will be a good one mate, are you doing Barrowlands or Sub Club?

Me too! All dayer - going to be messy :lol:
leo_sayer_1976_06_05.jpg

Back