Weekend Plans

He’ll still do it someone else you’d guess.

Depending what kind of pub it is, one could imagine option 1 would descrease the likelihood of being welcome in the pub again.

1 if you don’t report it he will do it to someone else .

2 , feck that get revenge asap

Been toying with both options. Have heard the guy has previous for this sort of thing and is a massive bam.

Option 2 sounds great but can’t have it affecting my job and being honest not sure how I’d even exact revenge on him. I’m sure he’ll get his comeuppance the prick.

Defo laying off it for a while.

What we all doing this weekend? Mates birthday for me tomorrow but will be heading up town and away from the local haunts that have been causing grief the last wee while :evil: Hoping for a semi sensible affair but we shall see.

Apart from that I'm in saving mode, off to Lanzarote four weeks today for some early sunshine! :D

Quiet one for me this weekend after last weekends birthday antics :lol: got a half marathon in 17 days so it will be the last long run this weekend! Apart from that it's just catching up with stuff at home and seeing the family :)

Launching a new party in Brighton, Friday night, at Hotel Pelirocco! (https://www.facebook.com/events/171557476773488/). Hopefully see some of the Brighton/Hove (Actually)/SE Spotlighters there - @elmooreo, etc...

if I was still living there i'd pop down! my gf used to live on holland road near the brunswick, so I spent a lot of time in BTN (at parties like kinfolk at the fortune of war). looks like we have mutual mates on that list. good to see things happening. I left 2 years ago so a bit out of touch. all the best with your night!

*top Hove food tip - the Bali Brasserie. the elvis nights there are really funny too

if I was still living there i'd pop down! my gf used to live on holland road near the brunswick, so I spent a lot of time in BTN (at parties like kinfolk at the fortune of war). looks like we have mutual mates on that list. good to see things happening. I left 2 years ago so a bit out of touch. all the best with your night!

*top Hove food tip - the Bali Brasserie. the elvis nights there are really funny too

Thank you! Kinfolk are great and FOW puts on good parties too. Small world!

Never made it to the Bali Brasserie so will check it out.

Launching a new party in Brighton, Friday night, at Hotel Pelirocco! (https://www.facebook.com/events/171557476773488/). Hopefully see some of the Brighton/Hove (Actually)/SE Spotlighters there - @elmooreo, etc...

Dammit Clara! I'm away this weekend, would certainly have popped in otherwise. I've given you a like on Facebook so will keep my eyes peeled for the next one. Good luck with it, looks right up my street!

Dammit Clara! I'm away this weekend, would certainly have popped in otherwise. I've given you a like on Facebook so will keep my eyes peeled for the next one. Good luck with it, looks right up my street!

Thanks for the 'like'!

The next two are Fri 30 March & Fri 22 June. Hopefully you're about for one of those.

tonight - Young Marco is doing an early evening thing here at a bar called Casa Bonay - awful venue/crowd there but great music assured - that eternal dilemma...

rest of weekend will be spent learning how to make music on garageband and putting the finishing touches to the new book - coming very soon

tonight - Young Marco is doing an early evening thing here at a bar called Casa Bonay - awful venue/crowd there but great music assured - that eternal dilemma...

Great cocktails though!

Stayed in a nearby hotel for Primavera 2016 and had a few cocktails there as a mate knew the guy serving from Brighton.

I'll give it another chance. might have been unlucky in the past!

we were at primavera 2016 too - I wrote a brief review of sorts on here somewhere.

my gf was crying during radiohead. unbelievable gig. I loved LCD despite the crowd surge. the DJ marquee over the bridge was a lot of fun (despite the terrible miaow miaow someone sold us). Dani Baughman and Suzanne Kraft were good. Missed most of I-F sadly.

I'll give it another chance. might have been unlucky in the past!

we were at primavera 2016 too - I wrote a brief review of sorts on here somewhere.

my gf was crying during radiohead. unbelievable gig. I loved LCD despite the crowd surge. the DJ marquee over the bridge was a lot of fun (despite the terrible miaow miaow someone sold us). Dani Baughman and Suzanne Kraft were good. Missed most of I-F sadly.

I missed I-F too as we were over for a mate's 30th and her & most of the others just wanted to see bands. However, by Day 3, we got fed up of trying to arrange impossible meet ups and did our own thing over the bridge. So good! I think I was the only person not at Radiohead and instead saw the wonderful Black Devil Disco Club live. Optimo were amazing (as always) closing the amphitheatre, as was Maceo Plex, who surprised me a lot and won a lot brownie points from me by playing Depeche Mode!

John Carpenter playing at midnight as people were getting 'merry' was pretty special too. Oh and crying up at the front for Brian Wilson when he did God Only Knows.

John Carpenter was ace! I loved the spoken introduction to each piece of music.

yes, God Only Knows was so beautiful to hear live - not sure how much longer he'll be going tbh. I saw the Beach Boys billed for something here last summer but that was the other Beach Boys!

I just the saw the lineup for this year's Primavera. One or two DJs i'd like to check out (Donato Dozzy, Black Madonna, Daphni) but not sure it's worth the entrance. None of the bands really do it for me.

I thought the same, although Sparks, Charlotte Gainsbourg (love her album from the end of 2017), Breeders, Jon Hopkins, Bjork and Nick Cave would all be interesting.

Not sure if I'm doing any music festivals this year, although fancy Farr. Too many are when I'm away.

Back