Weekend Plans

I remember one SPD a few years back, we were dancing in a pub in Brixton and out of nowhere 20 Japanese guys came in all wearing matching Guinness hats. Beyond surreal. They really got into the spirit!

I remember one SPD a few years back, we were dancing in a pub in Brixton and out of nowhere 20 Japanese guys came in all wearing matching Guinness hats. Beyond surreal. They really got into the spirit!
I was in Dublin on SPD few years ago a group of Japanese were drinking pitchers of Guinness..:eek:

Last edited:
Off to Mijas on Sunday

1 week free holiday on one of these timeshare things...anybody else had the experience?

27797931_10155987401778605_1914849606270328023_o.jpg

Promised I’d be on my best behaviour but already know it’s a no go. Football tomorrow and no doubt end up messy in the town. :twisted::D

I should have been boarding a flight this evening ready for the mighty Dygas & Richards all nighter tomorrow at fabric but some family have chose this weekend to do an impromptu visit to come see me here in cornwall.

It'll now involve silly amounts of red. Rugby. Coastal walks. Possible snow (yawn - so over winter now) and a lovely Sunday roast somewhere.

Last edited:
Bristol with the girls tomorrow for an overnight stay for one of my friend's 30th birthday - looking forward to a change of scenery but hoping for no snow! Fed up of it all - need some decent weather!

Back