Weekend Plans

Do the gears work on the Grifter?
Its stuck in top gear. She has to stand up on the pedals and press down really hard to get the thing moving. Idiot swapped her Ultra Burner for the Grifter and an Atari with 3 games, never uses the Atari now, its stuck in the loft next to some old suitcases.

I'm going to fly to Bucharest for Dixon & Väth. Any recommendations for Bucharest (food, sightseeing...)?

Off to a software development conference on Saturday as it's local (the Ibiza party girl is my alter ego I guess ;)), then possibly running the Cardiff Bay 10k on Sunday but it will depend on whether my hip injury decides it wants to let me or not!

went to see nightmares on wax live on friday. decent. liked some of the new stuff although didn't blow my mind. lovely guy but George goes in a bit too heavy on all the buddhist "feel that positive energy" stuff at times. am guessing there will be more wax da jam this summer. he was talking about the ibiza charities he's involved with.

then we hotfooted up to slow club in Eixample. I love that place (even though the sound isn't great). Clandestino are seriously brilliant DJs. They'd all been up at some studio on the hill doing a live video feed with a view of the city. Link on the balearic thread for those interested. Made new pals. Got high. All briefly felt well with the world.

then did nothing saturday

then spent much of yesterday watching the spanish police beating the crap out of Catalan demonstrators (in some cases trying to run them down in meat wagons) after the former president got busted in Germany - and arguing about it with some grade A weapons on twitter

feel the comedown.....!

can't wait for the easter break!

planning to work as little as possible from thursday to monday and to spend as much time outside as possible! thinking barbeques, maybe a bit of beachtime, maybe even going to formentera for the day if we get some calm days (it's still a little windy currently and with that it just doesn't feel properly hot yet).

party-wise...maybe acid sundays at heart this sunday and then pretty certainly doing the keep on dancing daytime party on monday. but else no big parties planned just yet.

28337870_10156025386018605_1857207230054605339_o.jpg

then we hotfooted up to slow club in Eixample. I love that place (even though the sound isn't great). Clandestino are seriously brilliant DJs. They'd all been up at some studio on the hill doing a live video feed with a view of the city. Link on the balearic thread for those interested. Made new pals. Got high. All briefly felt well with the world.
.!
Clandestino Live at Room FM Barcelona 23.3.18 by Clandestino. #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/clandestinomusic/clandestino-live-at-room-fm-barcelona-23318

Back