Weekend Plans

Clashing..... who you opting for?
Yeah frustrating. Saw D&P for an hour in Brum earlier this year and they were better than Beyer.. but its got to be Alan, beens as I haven't seen him perform yet. . I suppose though atleast most of the main headliners are kept in the same room. How about you?

I’ll be swerving Fitzy. Didn’t tickle my pickle the last few times, whereas D&P are right up my street.

I’ll probably leave pan-pot around 1 and see a bit of Ida before D&P, not saw her before.

After that it’ll be back to the main room till close :)

Off to Pitlochry tomorrow with the Mrs. Weather will be cold but dry so will take a long hike in the morning up Ben Y Vrackie and then probably (definitely) spend most of the day in the pub :D

I’ll be swerving Fitzy. Didn’t tickle my pickle the last few times, whereas D&P are right up my street.

I’ll probably leave pan-pot around 1 and see a bit of Ida before D&P, not saw her before.

After that it’ll be back to the main room till close :)
Sound stuff! Will be wearing a Space top that I purchased at the airport last month if you spot us, most likely be in room one all night:cool:

Good to see you man, hooe you had a good night. I’m just about starting to feel normal :eek:
Yes good to meet you boys! Had a good night que was ridiculous to get in they really need to make the last entry time later.

I enjoyed pan-pot & fitzpatrick but the stand out for me was Beyer.

Loved this

:cool:

The queue was big but it went quick. We were right up the corner but probably only took about 20 minutes.

Doesn’t matter when the last entry is, people will often go as late as possible! Guess they want folk in early to get spending.

Dense and Pika were awesome, Beyer was good but have seen him play much heavier. Last 30 mins of enrico sanguliano was also quality. Really enjoyed Pan-Pot too.

Last edited:
Yes good to meet you boys! Had a good night que was ridiculous to get in they really need to make the last entry time later.

I enjoyed pan-pot & fitzpatrick but the stand out for me was Beyer.

Loved this

:cool:
I was pretty steaming when we bumped into you. Apologies if i was chatting shit.... i vaguely remember asking you if you were Australian then i heard you were a proper brummy :spank: :lol:

I was pretty steaming when we bumped into you. Apologies if i was chatting shit.... i vaguely remember asking you if you were Australian then i heard you were a proper brummy :spank: :lol:
Can't remember that! But no worries, all part of the fun :D

In Liverpool this weekend for a quiet 5th year anniversary at a spa (she loves the romantic stuff).

I have just seen that Tale of Us & woo york are playing at the invisible wind factory (great name) on Friday and i've just messaged the mrs to see if she fancys it. . .

Killed the mood or not. I await developments with baited breath :eek:

events_866.jpg

You seen this JD @johndiamond ?

I'm meant to be going to cocoon at 338 studios in London on sat, i say meant to as I've just done a quick scout online for drinks prices and found nothing but negativity and now im wondering if we'll even get in :lol:
Getting the train back at 8am after the event finishes at 6. Could be a long night if we get refused :D:rolleyes:

Back