Weekend Plans

booking next years adventure to Dubai-Bali-Singapore then a good old fashioned Sunday lunch. Seriously tempted to see Hawtin at mint club in Leeds tomorrow though.....

My first proper night out since returning from Ibiza in September tonight. Just Jack Halloween party with DJ Harvey playing an all night set has tempted me out of hibernation! Young Marco, Interstellar Funk, Steffi and Virginia also on the line up.

Weekend ending with a trip to hotel reception to arrange late check-out, before a day around the pool with the kids.

Land at Gatwick at 1am. 1.5 hour drive home. 7am meeting. Ouch.

I got a good weekend coming up, starting Thursday night. Off to see Roots Manuva, then The Fall on Saturday night. Never seen either before so quite excited. :twisted:

Sorry mate, had a mad weekend and just logging in! Probs just a wetherspoons tbh, not 100%. How was your weekend? Weather wasn’t too bad - well for us anyway!
Dry but Baltic - not sure what we expected but summer coats didn’t cut o_O
Great weekend and enjoyed the city but only scratched the surface really.

Did the bus tour, castle where the services memorial was well done. Bit of time around the Portrait gallery, graphic display from a Scottish photographer who shot his life whilst being a heroin addiction in the 90’s.

Her indoors decided she wanted to eat at The Dome, no tables available online but had a word with maitre d who fitted us in. Had Haggis for first time - wasn’t too bad:) The place was decorated for Christmas and reminded us of Palm Court at Plaza NY. Then got pissed around the New town.

Saturday morning we went to Urban Angel for brunch + alcohol, few drinks around town then onto El Row.

Enjoyed the festival, place was dressed as you’d expect, crowd were good (mrs said the woman were abit bolshie :D) music was good and fun/upbeat except Jackmaster who was disappointing. Bus back to town were like the disco bus in Ibiza :D

Will be back but next time in the summer :cool:

i saw dez andres last night at some record fair party. awesome DJ. (on moodymann's label I think)

we hung out with psychemagik after at some house in the hills - which was pretty cool. wristbands strictly optional...

vaguely remember having a little dance to harry thurmann underwater - one of my fave records ever.

for a few hours, was nice to escape from reality (which is just too grim right now..)

Had a top night and met some lovely people. Whilst not normally my scene I did enjoy a banging DnB set from Bad Company who have been around for years I understand?

Still not 100%. Tried that 5HTP for the first time seemed to sort me right out!

I need to start going out more.

Back