Weekend Plans

ha, really! we were there till 6. it was a bit weird because it got very busy for about 30 mins and then emptied totally and then filled again - I know the DJs Michele and Daniel, really sound guys. there were rumours about some afters near Plaza Urquinaona but I couldn't find the club (chihuaha or something?) and the taxi driver had never heard of it
I came when they were people yes I left when it was empty, the bar on the ground floor was still open so I guess was a bit before 3 , ( have had some drink so all bit blur )but nice place yes ! There is a hiding club near urquinaona , you need to enter first in a hairdresser boutique and when inside behind a curtain you find a stair that lead you in a underground bar with a small dance floor. Don t know if it s the right one but they do after at this place sometimes

I came when they were people yes I left when it was empty, the bar on the ground floor was still open so I guess was a bit before 3 , ( have had some drink so all bit blur )but nice place yes ! There is a hiding club near urquinaona , you need to enter first in a hairdresser boutique and when inside behind a curtain you find a stair that lead you in a underground bar with a small dance floor. Don t know if it s the right one but they do after at this place sometimes

I'll look into that! thanks for the info

I was at Distrikt a few weekends ago for Seb Zito. Really rated it! Then I made the foolish mistake of leaving for Beaverworks!!

I was in as well for that! Small world. Fantastic little venue, good food and great music Been going for years.

Beaverworks is a different ball game isn't it haha been to some mad afters there though in the past.

Getting my head together after a weekend in Prague with 37 lads :twisted: Got one of the short straws for a bed in a non stop party roomo_O

Edinburgh on Friday:)

22154269_10155625918513605_6968733928920170973_n.jpg

What’s your plan in Edinburgh mate? My neck of the woods :)
Nothing concrete yet mate, I’ve wanted to visit the city for many years but just hasn’t happened.
Friday will be tourist things, bus journey around, the castle, Scottish National Portrait Gallery and some food/drinks.
Saturday the El Row gig, she’s not too bothered about after party but once I’m on it I will fancy ‘another hour’ ;)
Sunday a bit more around the city.

Recommend a decent place for food Friday evening? My wife likes French cuisine...I like sausage and chips. A nice restaurant or area to eat and then a few drinks.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Nothing concrete yet mate, I’ve wanted to visit the city for many years but just hasn’t happened.
Friday will be tourist things, bus journey around, the castle, Scottish National Portrait Gallery and some food/drinks.
Saturday the El Row gig, she’s not too bothered about after party but once I’m on it I will fancy ‘another hour’ ;)
Sunday a bit more around the city.

Recommend a decent place for food Friday evening? My wife likes French cuisine...I like sausage and chips. A nice restaurant or area to eat and then a few drinks.

Cheers :)

Sounds like you've got a decent plan there mate. For French cuisine I'd recommend L'Escargot Bleu, they have some wine collection! If you're on the trams then take it to York Place, hop off and walk down the street opposite it's stop and you're there. You've got a few nice bars down there. Stay out CC Blooms unless you're planning on being propositioned by scantily clad guys...:lol::p

You'll love the city. If you're feeling brave and fresh, take a walk up Arthur's Seat for some great views. Have fun.

Back from the vet :(
IMG_20171027_145853.jpg
Gave up my Sasha ticket to.babysit the land.pupper this weekend..:( not to upset,.daughter and.all her techno crew are going.so.probably.be avoiding them.all night as the full.party crew from my ibiza may trip.are starting the session on Saturday evening to.get ready for.Sunday night. Cant.Wait to.see.the pre.party pictures..lol

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a decent plan there mate. For French cuisine I'd recommend L'Escargot Bleu, they have some wine collection! If you're on the trams then take it to York Place, hop off and walk down the street opposite it's stop and you're there. You've got a few nice bars down there. Stay out CC Blooms unless you're planning on being propositioned by scantily clad guys...:lol::p

You'll love the city. If you're feeling brave and fresh, take a walk up Arthur's Seat for some great views. Have fun.
Anywhere that does alcohol bottomless brunch MauroPicotto?

Drumcode @ Tobacco Dock tomorrow... can't wait as good crowd of us that only go clubbing 2-3 times a year together.

Actually off to Edinburgh for the first time next weekend too so may come back here for some advice !

Back