Weekend Plans

Come Friday my 5 week detox will be complete! Feeling goooooood.

Friday finish work early then head of to London for the weekend.

Saturday: Catching up with friends, mooch about for few coffee's here and there then just a couple of cold one's in the evening.

Sunday: Up early for fabric birthday antics: Villalobos, Dygas, Raresh, Dozzy - going to be silly good!!

Monday: Crawl back to Cornwall.

IMG_20171017_233931.jpg
Back of the bar is looking good
2 friends bought an old thatched roof bar that needed lots of work last year, after lots of love and care its opening today at 7pm :) even better news its 3minutes walk from my house:eek: it was closed for about six months, as it looks ok on outside it needed lot of freshening up inside..can't wait to see how it turned out..
View attachment 4428
They done alot of work on an small beer garden/terrace as there's sea views from the rear..

Early night tomorrow...wanting to get to Fabric for around 9/10am on Sunday. Have Monday booked off work thankfully!

Apart from beers to watch the football tonight quiet one for me this weekend. Been away the last 3 weekends and saving myself for Drumcode next Saturday. Big reunion with 6 of us that only get together twice a year really now due to kids etc. Can't wait

You love that Disco Johnny D:lol:!
You know it mate :).

If you look at the music/musicians Rodgers has produced/written/discovered such as Chic/Diana Ross/Madonna/Bowie etc, then for me he's up there as a true music legend.

seeing him live is a bucket list item.

The bass player and vocalists he uses as the moment are amazing

You know it mate :).

If you look at the music/musicians Rodgers has produced/written/discovered such as Chic/Diana Ross/Madonna/Bowie etc, then for me he's up there as a true music legend.

seeing him live is a bucket list item.

The bass player and vocalists he uses as the moment are amazing

have you read his autobiog? pretty amazing life

I reckon quite a few music Djs/producers need to go back to the roots and learn how to play/make funky records again - the likes of hot since 82 have probably never heard a funky record in their life, which is what makes them so boring

I've not read it, but I just got it ordered when I saw your post.
:)
Should be a great night out. After-party in the magnet till 4am. After-after party in chez diamond

Back