Weekend Plans

Going to Herbert in Dublin on Saturday.. but flights paris for this and 2nts accommodation is coming in cheaper than 1 night in Dublin:confused:
Screenshot_2017-10-05-09-59-39.jpeg

Off for some Tapas in Brum tommorow. El borracho de oro the place, use it regular very nice food and quite a tradition to go before or after a trip to espana and her islands.

Drinks around Brum to follow with the other half. This time next week will be up in the air en route to the white isle :). . .solo of course :twisted:

Last edited:
Probably being depressed this weekend. Currently on my way home. Made it to Glasgow and waiting for a Train to Aberdeen. Guess I’ll be having a look through all my photos at some point and visiting jet2.com thinking about planning next September.

I'm currently in the midst of a post summer detox, 3 weeks in & hoping to last till fabric birthday in a couple of weeks time.

Chilled evening in tonight, dinner with friends tomorrow then surf day Sunday!

2 friends bought an old thatched roof bar that needed lots of work last year, after lots of love and care its opening today at 7pm :) even better news its 3minutes walk from my house:eek: it was closed for about six months, as it looks ok on outside it needed lot of freshening up inside..can't wait to see how it turned out..
IMG_20171014_115650.jpg
They done alot of work on an small beer garden/terrace as there's sea views from the rear..

On the way to this now. No tickets and its suppose to be sold out..:confused:
View attachment 4416

Last night...

20992599_10155593586663605_4623461765562143958_n.jpg

Back