Weekend Plans

That plant On the left was a house warning present when we moved in,it grew very big that it was going right up the stairs so we repotted it last year it was 18yrs old. Now the guy who gave it to us was murdered shortly after he gave me it. That why we kept and called it Martin..now the pot it was in was left at end of stairs with clay in it and. Low and behold it sprouted again and is now starting to flourish.. fck weird..
o_O

Touring Bavaria for me this weekend! Started In Oktoberfest Thursday & Friday... headed to Deggendorf yesterday to stay with my friend, so it was cocktails beside the Danube yesterday afternoon before heading to a “shed” (ok more like log cabin alps style with a bar) party yesterday evening - where the dog cane to find me so it was obviously one of the best parties ever :D

Off to the forest this morning for a walk in the rain, before heading to Regensburg for a bit of sightseeing! Fly home tomorrow morning :(

3 weeks on my own starting today

Sunday is all about the illegal referendum here. Is Spain about to break up? or is it all nonsense? either way it's going to get very tense on the streets

Good to see Spanish police are consistent in their indiscriminate violence ! Having been on the wrong end of a baton for standing in the wrong place

the policia nacional and guardia civil are utter utter c**ts.

beating up old ladies for the heinous crime of turning up at a polling station

this is why so many Catalans want out
What possesses people who are prepared to dish out such violence? Not good, karma will hopefully happen later in life

Had an awesome weekend.

Friday I took a proper firm over to Birmingham for food at Digbeth Dining club. And then to the opening of the UK’s new best venue Crane. Honestly come and visit it and you’ll be blown away.

Lawler, Richy Ahmed, Kolsch and Cristoph played the Main Room. Pawsa headlined the Cellar and some of my friends + local support played outside in the Hanger. 3 amazing spaces.

Then Saturday it was straight up to Manchester to watch the United game; coupled with a few beers in Salford Quays before and after kick off.

What possesses people who are prepared to dish out such violence? Not good, karma will hopefully happen later in life

... the Spanish making it a crime to circulate video evidence of police assaults hasn't helped. If you watch some of the videos you can see the cops singling out old people peacefully protesting and beating them senseless. If that happened in the UK there would be an absolute uproar. I've seen their approach first hand over there (not on old people but the gratuitous violence was equally sickening).

some of the stories I've heard were horrendous. the local cops the Mossos were ok, the problem is the national heavies the Policia Nacional and the Guardia Civil. These guys have no concept of empathy or restraint. they're trigger happy and have always hated the Catalans, a toxic mix. at one point it got so farcical that national police were actually fighting with Catalan police and firemen. madness.

some of the stories I've heard were horrendous. the local cops the Mossos were ok, the problem is the national heavies the Policia Nacional and the Guardia Civil. These guys have no concept of empathy or restraint. they're trigger happy and have always hated the Catalans, a toxic mix. at one point it got so farcical that national police were actually fighting with Catalan police and firemen. madness.
... the Spanish making it a crime to circulate video evidence of police assaults hasn't helped. If you watch some of the videos you can see the cops singling out old people peacefully protesting and beating them senseless. If that happened in the UK there would be an absolute uproar. I've seen their approach first hand over there (not on old people but the gratuitous violence was equally sickening).

Violence and Racism seem to be pretty institutionalised with this lot then.

With partner or mates?
Taxi or bus to Mijas village 100% usually go up late afternoon, drinks in various bars high up the hill over looking the sea. Horse/donkeys rides around the traditional village which includes the smallest bull fighting ring in spain (bull fighting Sunday).

Traditional restaurant, check tripadvisor and book in advance, http://www.mirlo-blanco.es/
Easy to get a taxi back to The coast in the evening.

Not sure what the weather is like at the minute but an ok beach bar within walking distance from Town (30 mins) but only 6e taxi, nice beds and access to nice beach/rocks for snorkelling. Good enough cocktails and snacks, tricky to find down some steps.
http://www.malibu-beach-bar.es/english/where-you-can-find-us/

Mixed reviews on tripadvisor for this fish restaurant but we’ve had good food there, always full of Spainish, right on the prom in Benalmadena - Saint Tropez los Mellizos.

Trying to locate restaurant in the marina which does a massive meat selection for cooking on volcanic rock if that’s your thing. It is upstairs. Great for a meat eater.

None of the restaurants are top quality on there though.

Couple of bars far end of marina (opposite side to sea life centre) that are ok, then there’s the 24 hr square which was not for me.

Funnily enough last time we visited we flew from Ibiza to Benalmadena to chill out for a few days, away from temptation and miles cheaper

^^^
Top quality restaurants not required. Just after local food for local ppl. Pizza burgers and the full english breakfast i've had enough of on past holidays. Myself and the family stayed just down the road in Los Boliches last year so I know what you mean about cheap. Think we went through the same spending money (family of 4) for a week as I did on my own in Ibiza a few weeks back, although my kids don't do Class A's yet so they're nice and cheap.:spank:
Many thanks once again for your input. Time for me to hit the hay, i'll let you know how we go:D

You do drugs? f***n heathen! :p

Brother's stag in Leeds. Just what you need after a week in Ibiza (!) :confused:
Might check out Space Dimension Controller at Wormhole

Few pints on Friday for one of the lads’ Birthday.

Saturday or Sunday (depending on which day is the better weather) me and the other half are off to Allen Banks & Staward Gorge for a nice walk with the dog.

Sunday gonna chill and watch the F1 in 4K on my brand spanking new OLED TV :cool:

Back