Weekend Plans

My wife works Saturdays so I'm on daddy day care today . Spending lots of quality time with my 2 boys. Take them swimming then all put the wellies on and take the dog for a walk and feed the ducks. Tomorrow take them all out for some lunch at the local pub then I'm off to stay at my mates Sunday night ready for our Monday morning flight to IBIZA.

Night out in Sheffield was fun. On the way back home, popped in to another mates, and we spent the night there.
Decided that, as I've just had a promotion, I'm going to go out to Ibiza after all this year.

was supposed to get the train up to Sete for the latest installment of Weatherall's festival Convenanza but currently feeling feverish and coughing guts out. beyond gutted

will follow the Catalan independence situation on tv instead

Fly to Portgual for a week on Sunday morning :D

Fly to Portugal tomorrow to play in a European over 35s Cup. Some of our squad are meeting at the airport for lunch and a couple of pints at 11am. Flight is at 5.30.

Saturday morning, first kick off is 10.35 in high temperature conditions.

Not sure we will be as competitive as usual

Nothing fun.

Painting entrance/stairs/hall. Football at home on Saturday-trying to avoid beer after a heavy one in Liverpool last weekend.

Wife is away in Venice so worrying how I'll survive food wise :(:)

Playing at 414 tonight in Brixton. Other than that, a quiet weekend is planned before the madness of the next two weeks starts.

Back