Weekend Plans

I´ll be taking a lot of dirt roads and hiking paths but I´ll certainly also have to hike along some of the regular paved roads. I walked around the coast of ibiza a few years ago so I do know the coastline extremely well already, but what I want to do now is to cover ibiza from north to south on a purely inland route. my idea is to start at the portinatx lighthouse and to end at the cala d´hort watchtower. these are pretty much the two points furthest away from each other - let´s see how that pans out.

I expect many photos please. :)

Caught that London Grammar on the main stage.. hauntingly beautiful I heard someone say.. and I agree.. The Xx up now.. 2 mates playing soon:) Neil flynn closing one place and New Jackson another..

All Ireland hurling final here today Waterford v Galway.. could be our first time winning it since 1958.. :) boss is giving us tomorrow off if Waterford win...

Great weekend. Client's company sports day on Friday was great fun, highlight was probably my tracksuit bottoms coming down during hungry hippos!

Big charity game I set up on Saturday went well. My over 35s team beat our club 2nd XI 4-2 and the day and the do after was a roaring success. We raised £13.5k for my friend's daughter, who is 2 and was diagnosed with cancer on July 1st.

Sensibly ducked out home when the raffle and auction were over and was fresh for a great day with kids today.

:)

Where and when in Brum?

Only just seen this. Played at Plug in Digbeth.

Big charity game I set up on Saturday went well. My over 35s team beat our club 2nd XI 4-2 and the day and the do after was a roaring success. We raised £13.5k for my friend's daughter, who is 2 and was diagnosed with cancer on July 1st.

That's an impressive total, congrats for raising so much.

Just back from Lisbon. Had such a good time, really lovely city! Everyone very laid back, good food, nice booze, everyone very chilled out and a very high ratio of very beautiful women everywhere! Managed to peel away Saturday with a few others and made it into Lux for a few hours of Prosumer. Great club - decent sized no-nonsense dark room downstairs with fantastic sound, a nice room upstairs with lots of windows looking out onto the water with a lighter music policy and even a roof terrace upstairs for smoking. Cheap drinks here too - I paid 7 euros for a beer and a water. Very happy i finally made it there!

Talaboman all night long this Friday and then its a quieter run in to the baby arriving trying to get some quality time in with the Mrs!

Back