Weekend Plans

Currently finishing up the last few days of my staycation visiting family before Sunday's debauchery!

Friday evening is a chilled family meal. Saturday beach day then a round of pitch and put.

Sunday off to Carnival for the day then onto Craig Richards @ Lion & Lamb before finishing up at either the Half Baked or Unleash party then traveling straight back to Cornwall which is going to hurt. :spank:

It is very quiet... This year may be worse as one of the councils tried to go to court to enforce further restrictions.

http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/news/a...llenge_against_lambeth_s_noisy_music_festival

However these objections were brushed aside with Lambeth granting permission for a three day event attended by up to 30,000 festival-goers with sound levels maintained at the same raised levels as last year.

Wandsworth’s environment spokesman Cllr Jonathan Cook said: “I’m afraid that Lambeth have left us no alternative but to seek a resolution of this issue in the courts.

I wonder if it went to court and if so what the outcome was?

Did you read the comments below? basically all against the restriction

I will be mainly sticking to the indoor Main stage - Ants. So hopefully the sound is better when it doesn't have to travel

Daughter is going to Carl Cox in Belfast on Sunday, 342 kilometres from where we live:eek: she packing already:) oh yes,oh yes oh yes...

My daughter is in Belfast for Carl Cox.. she just txt me their in the queue for the after party..:) hot since 82,phil.Kieran,ejeca:confused: who ever that iso_O schmutz:confused: and a few others playing..

It is very quiet... This year may be worse as one of the councils tried to go to court to enforce further restrictions.

Well had a great day at South West Four but yes the volume was certainly turned right down....

It was so bad in the Ants tent at the start of the day that you couldn't even hear the bass in Oliva set

Towards the end of the day it started to get louder but still not great

Anyhow a vlog of the day

I have only been to SW4 once, the volume was so low, people around me were louder, still I do get why they have to do it.

I went to ABODE , Lawler was good, the rest very hit and miss. Lindsey Matthews unfortunately decided to stay in Ibiza rather than Sunny Maidstone which was a shame.

Well had a great day at South West Four but yes the volume was certainly turned right down....

It was so bad in the Ants tent at the start of the day that you couldn't even hear the bass in Oliva set

Towards the end of the day it started to get louder but still not great

Anyhow a vlog of the day

Brightened up my lunch with that video Rye. Nice one

not 100% sure yet but I might celebrate the start of september with a walk across the island this weekend

That actually sounds pretty cool. Do all the roads have pavements or would you go cross country?

For me, off to see Interpol on Friday then I'm DJing in Birmingham on Saturday

That actually sounds pretty cool. Do all the roads have pavements or would you go cross country?

I´ll be taking a lot of dirt roads and hiking paths but I´ll certainly also have to hike along some of the regular paved roads. I walked around the coast of ibiza a few years ago so I do know the coastline extremely well already, but what I want to do now is to cover ibiza from north to south on a purely inland route. my idea is to start at the portinatx lighthouse and to end at the cala d´hort watchtower. these are pretty much the two points furthest away from each other - let´s see how that pans out.

Quiet one again here this weekend - got a friend's anniversary BBQ on Saturday, then running the Cardiff 10k on Sunday :)

Back