Weekend Plans

SW4 this Saturday

Anyone going?!

Aiming for these three hopefully they don't clash

1. Solomun
2. MK
2. Sasha b2b Joris Voorn

Centre Parcs this weekend with some friends. I haven't been for years so looking forward to that, although no doubt I am going to be paying through the nose for everything.

Off to Sheffield to see some friends on Saturday, then going to Sundissential on the Sunday.

Off to Spa for the F1.. Staying in Brussels for 3 nights. Any thing worth seeing/doing ( non clubbing i have my old man with me :) )

Jealous! We went to Barca this year, it was amazing.

Gonna do Spa next year and hire a car to drive to Monza the following weekend!

Be interested to see your feedback. I gave up a few years ago as way too quiet and crowd wasn't great but may have improved. Line up seems a bit all over the place this year too. Hope you have fun

The Saturday is sold out and the lineups I believe are done in such a way that it temps you into doing both days and or ensures there is a decent lineup to ensure both days are good

It is hard to call but maybe just maybe the Sunday looks better in my opinion though I personally want to use Sunday and Monday as time to recover!!

I will be vlogging the day as well so you can have a watch at some point

can´t wait for the weekend!

fri - doing the hike to the cave of light in the morning with a few of my team and friends. then a bit of office. nothing at night.

sat - beach during the day. sat night might be a club tour as for once I´ve got too many options...friends playing at tribal sessions (sankeys), other friends playing at la farandula (privilege), then I quite like the club room line up of black coffee and last, but definitely not least a certain thomas melchior plays at underground too!

sun - birthday party of a friend during the day (pretty much from when the clubs close sat night hehehe). koze at saga as well as superpitcher at solomun+1 are tempting but I have a feeling that once night falls on sunday I´ll be ready for bed!

mon - finally going to see dj harvey at pikes...not sure if all night or if I then at some point make a move over to amnesia.

Out for a meal tomorrow night to celebrate a friend's birthday - will be a good catch up as I've not seen any of them in ages! Last long run for me then Saturday before the Chippenham half marathon in a couple of weeks time.

Sunday and Monday are looking relatively quiet but need to catch up on jobs at home - only 3 weeks til Ibiza :D

Out for a meal tomorrow night to celebrate a friend's birthday - will be a good catch up as I've not seen any of them in ages! Last long run for me then Saturday before the Chippenham half marathon in a couple of weeks time.

Sunday and Monday are looking relatively quiet but need to catch up on jobs at home - only 3 weeks til Ibiza :D

Good luck with the run! I done a 3.5 mile hill run the other night and felt like death lol.

Back