Weekend Plans

Cheers. Mate. Should be good his first operation could not have went any better.strange that same problem in his right leg now:confused:. Noticed him limping last week got him to the vet yesterday he said same problem as last time.:(

Extra seating on the sasha night I hear.. they never sold so many tickets to over 40s:lol: for a dj before. Loads of people I know going.. kids aren't impressed..

going to one of the best little parties in BCN tonight, Origins at the (excellent) slow club

some much needed respite from the real world... hopefully there won't be tanks on the street, as we emerge saucer-eyed in the morning...

https://www.facebook.com/events/155288491727735
Was there for a bit more than a hour last night as I had dinner close by before and wanted to check it out ! The club is nice , music was great but the crowd wasn't very into it ( stay until 3 as I had to wake up early this morning, so can't tell if it get busier with people more into the music later ...) did you like it ? And also , do this little club have a licence till 6 or do they have to close at 3 like most of the bar in Bcn ?

Was there for a bit more than a hour last night as I had dinner close by before and wanted to check it out ! The club is nice , music was great but the crowd wasn't very into it ( stay until 3 as I had to wake up early this morning, so can't tell if it get busier with people more into the music later ...) did you like it ? And also , do this little club have a licence till 6 or do they have to close at 3 like most of the bar in Bcn ?

ha, really! we were there till 6. it was a bit weird because it got very busy for about 30 mins and then emptied totally and then filled again - I know the DJs Michele and Daniel, really sound guys. there were rumours about some afters near Plaza Urquinaona but I couldn't find the club (chihuaha or something?) and the taxi driver had never heard of it

Plan for lunch today... Healthy food from our mountains... :D
View attachment 4449
Which mountains jimmiz? I remember staying in a village in the Savoie alps in 2006. There was a cheese shop there that only opened twice a week in winter and the queues were out the door. Hadn't seen the fuss with cheese until I tried their product.

Just started preparing a roast beef dinner here. Weather is shocking outside so time for winter comfort food

Which mountains jimmiz? I remember staying in a village in the Savoie alps in 2006. There was a cheese shop there that only opened twice a week in winter and the queues were out the door. Hadn't seen the fuss with cheese until I tried their product.

Just started preparing a roast beef dinner here. Weather is shocking outside so time for winter comfort food
We are in Abersoch JD for half term. 60mph winds around a static caravan didn’t go in tandem with a good nights sleep:(

Back