Weekend Plans

Never been on such a bad fight. No control. Vaping. Stood up on approach. So much noise for 2 hours. Absolutely bolloxed people. Did not feel safe if a problem. La guardia meeting someone from the plane

Anyway here and ready for Space in Eden. Legged it through immigration and grabbed a taxi in 30 minutes.

Hierbas con hielo'd up.

Bring it in on.

Fri - quiet

Sat - Hopefully go gym early doora, not been for two weeks due to Vegas/Glastonbury. Son's football training, like @Buckley it's my birthday but we are celebrating my son's 6th with his friends at a jump centre. I don't really need a session, been out for about four weeks and two big weekends coming up but the England game is on and there's a Charity walk where I will miss the walk but ends with thousands in a village partying in the streets to dance music. Will-power is low 🙃

Sun - meeting a couple with their new born at a country pub at lunch
Happy birthday!!

Well after last weekend's birthday jaunt to Ibiza...this weekend need to get from Dalaman airport, with 90 minute transfer and checked in, to find somewhere to watch the final Sunday.

Private transfer so that will help although last time we went to Turkey in 1997 that scared the living daylights out of me.
Red light? That is just a suggestion, head on through. Cliff side road? Floor it!

Well after last weekend's birthday jaunt to Ibiza...this weekend need to get from Dalaman airport, with 90 minute transfer and checked in, to find somewhere to watch the final Sunday.

Private transfer so that will help although last time we went to Turkey in 1997 that scared the living daylights out of me.
Red light? That is just a suggestion, head on through. Cliff side road? Floor it!
Similar experiences there in the mid 90s. The roads were only slightly less scary than 21st birthday bungee jump off a rickety crane, with alcohol poisoning squits, in cream linen trousers

E2A: Also commando as at 21, I clearly couldn't have washed and brought enough pants:lol:

Last edited:
Fri - quiet

Sat - Hopefully go gym early doora, not been for two weeks due to Vegas/Glastonbury. Son's football training, like @Buckley it's my birthday but we are celebrating my son's 6th with his friends at a jump centre. I don't really need a session, been out for about four weeks and two big weekends coming up but the England game is on and there's a Charity walk where I will miss the walk but ends with thousands in a village partying in the streets to dance music. Will-power is low 🙃

Sun - meeting a couple with their new born at a country pub at lunch
Not sure I said Happy Birthday, so here it is! And to Brizzle junior!

Never made it to Wimbledon despite living 10 minutes away in a flatshare during the height of Henmania. Funny part of the world. Very few historic pubs in Southfields because it was traditionally Quaker territory, who frowned on that sort of thing.

Fri - 4am meet for mini bus to airport, 2lt of shots before we set 😅 Ibiza, got really drunk around the pool. Two if us went Cova Santa, spoke to @stivi (apologies i was mullered 😁) for Sven then went to Eden for Space to meet the rest of our group. Think it was ok but patchy memory. Walked back to the bay about 7am 😁

Sat - going Ants then Pikes.

Sunday - ibiza rocks pool party. Ibiza rocks bar for the game. Glitterbox at Hi. Could potentially be one of the best days🤞
Monday - die 😁

costa brava vibes as per usual in July - the biggest dilemma this weekend is likely to be vino blanco or rosado

body melting heat which is pretty grim to work in atm. the ceiling fan is useless

panic on the beach yesterday when someone spotted a jellyfish. you'd think it was a scene from Jaws

Back