Weekend Plans

It's all been fairly tame in Spotlight towers for the past week. I think that's all changing this weekend...

Okay, I'll admit it, much hinges on the result of the England game on Sunday evening, but I reckon there will be some Jon Sa Trinxa at Tanit, followed by Portside and ENG vs SER in the port then Franky Wah opening with Sasha & Digweed and Miss Monique at Club Chinois

Could be a great night if everything goes the right way! Monday is annual leave (just in case)
Let's hope Franky Wah finds his tunes 😔

Busy weekend
Fri - gym with Mrs, dentist, hair cut, packing for a) 2 days at a conference b) holiday. Pick son from school, hopefully some fun time park or bowling. Drive Blackpool for a small conference = catch up with colleagues + drink a fair lot.

Sat - early 6 mile run to Lytham, conference all day. Drive back, into tux for a ball to celebrate 100th birthday of a company Mrs does some work for - carriages 1am.

Sun - Airport 5/6am for a flight to Las Vegas to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Doing the whole twatty renewal thing 🤮

Busy weekend
Fri - gym with Mrs, dentist, hair cut, packing for a) 2 days at a conference b) holiday. Pick son from school, hopefully some fun time park or bowling. Drive Blackpool for a small conference = catch up with colleagues + drink a fair lot.

Sat - early 6 mile run to Lytham, conference all day. Drive back, into tux for a ball to celebrate 100th birthday of a company Mrs does some work for - carriages 1am.

Sun - Airport 5/6am for a flight to Las Vegas to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Doing the whole twatty renewal thing 🤮
Sounds ace mate, congrats!

This weekend is Gottwood Festival on Anglesey for me. I am going with my 22 year old daughter who was let down a few months ago; I'm the replacement o_O. I'm sure there are financial advantages of taking Dad with her as it's rare I will let her get a round in.

Fun bus (Mini) leaves 9am sharp tomorrow morning for 3 days and nights of "underground" music. Lots of DJs to choose from and im hoping my knee holds up too. I think it's pissing down on Saturday so that'll be fun, the weather on Anglesy is very changeable.

Wish me luck 🤣

edit. we are camping too ffs 😭

How did you get on? sean, danielle and others saying it was amazing

will pen something tomorrow 👍

btw everyone, Brandon Block gone now? I think his W3W location was box.mad.frogs
I had 72 hours with hardly any signal and rock all battery so been out of loop
He got found out to be an AI hippy chatbot. Started to spiral out of control, so the programmers had to shut him down.
Definitely gave our good friend the pirate a run for his money. 😉

btw everyone, Brandon Block gone now? I think his W3W location was box.mad.frogs
I had 72 hours with hardly any signal and rock all battery so been out of loop.

skunk's bad news kids. my cousin got sectioned 20 years ago and never returned

but then again, maybe it was more innocent and "Brandon" was just massively out of touch, like those teary eyed retired ravers underneath Awesome 3 videos remembering meeting their wife at Fantazia and never going out again

Last edited:
skunk's bad news kids. my cousin got sectioned 20 years ago and never returned

but then again, maybe it was more innocent and "Brandon" was just massively out of touch, like those teary eyed retired ravers underneath Awesome 3 videos remembering meeting their wife at Fantazia and never going out again
“there but for the grace” and all that

Back