Weekend Plans

Another relatively quiet weekend before our social lives exploded a little in June and July*

Sat - Mrs requested a family walk in Lakes, I had to check someone hadn't taken control of her phone. Should be fun 😎

Sun - son's been invited to 6th birthday house party, parents specifically said the garden/house is too small for loads of adults ' drop and go' 🤗 so unusally we are going on a run together, we may visit a nice restaurant as a reward for doing well with p/t over last few months.

*Last weekend was meant to be quiet and our kitchen was full of friends until early Sunday morning

This weekend has all been about helping the other half as she had her cancer surgery on Thursday, so I’m 24 hour nursing for a bit.

Have also finally come to the conclusion that Glastonbury is no go for me as I can’t commit to the time on site that is needed for my volunteer bar job due to the pre advised nursing commitments.

However, if any of you know anyone who can get me in for a few hours on Saturday night for Coldplay (I know, I know…..), then please give me a shout.

Good health to you all

This weekend has all been about helping the other half as she had her cancer surgery on Thursday, so I’m 24 hour nursing for a bit.

Have also finally come to the conclusion that Glastonbury is no go for me as I can’t commit to the time on site that is needed for my volunteer bar job due to the pre advised nursing commitments.

However, if any of you know anyone who can get me in for a few hours on Saturday night for Coldplay (I know, I know…..), then please give me a shout.

Good health to you all
good things are on the mend dude

First swim of the year and a beautiful coastal walk the other day with S'Agaro beach virtually to ourselves. Was most excellent. Nice break away. Back to the city later. My new travel website is up and running and now for the fun part whoring it around to any clients who'll care. Some live psychedelia at Sala Upload tonight c/o Hooverii (possibly up your street @Johnny Vodka ?)

This weekend is Gottwood Festival on Anglesey for me. I am going with my 22 year old daughter who was let down a few months ago; I'm the replacement o_O. I'm sure there are financial advantages of taking Dad with her as it's rare I will let her get a round in.

Fun bus (Mini) leaves 9am sharp tomorrow morning for 3 days and nights of "underground" music. Lots of DJs to choose from and im hoping my knee holds up too. I think it's pissing down on Saturday so that'll be fun, the weather on Anglesy is very changeable.

Wish me luck 🤣

edit. we are camping too ffs 😭

This weekend is Gottwood Festival on Anglesey for me. I am going with my 22 year old daughter who was let down a few months ago; I'm the replacement o_O. I'm sure there are financial advantages of taking Dad with her as it's rare I will let her get a round in.

Fun bus (Mini) leaves 9am sharp tomorrow morning for 3 days and nights of "underground" music. Lots of DJs to choose from and im hoping my knee holds up too. I think it's pissing down on Saturday so that'll be fun, the weather on Anglesy is very changeable.

Wish me luck 🤣

Father of the Year

Wish me luck 🤣

If you get out for food at all, highly recommend Dylan’s in Menai Bridge

Wish me luck 🤣

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll all enjoy 😁

It's all been fairly tame in Spotlight towers for the past week. I think that's all changing this weekend...

Okay, I'll admit it, much hinges on the result of the England game on Sunday evening, but I reckon there will be some Jon Sa Trinxa at Tanit, followed by Portside and ENG vs SER in the port then Franky Wah opening with Sasha & Digweed and Miss Monique at Club Chinois

Could be a great night if everything goes the right way! Monday is annual leave (just in case)

Back