Weekend Plans

Fair play to Fish, he's embracing his 5 minutes of fame. Let us know how he actually is
Thought he was decent. BPMs too high for me these days and preferred the opener and Oden & Fatzo but decent size crowd who did very much love it. If anything it got busier when he came on.

Hoped to get some 90's dance\trance thrown in but bar teasing Sugar is Sweeter was not to be.

Kept a good amount of people there for the last 2.5 hours up until the 4am finish.

Thought he was decent. BPMs too high for me these days and preferred the opener and Oden & Fatzo but decent size crowd who did very much love it. If anything it got busier when he came on.

Hoped to get some 90's dance\trance thrown in but bar teasing Sugar is Sweeter was not to be.

Kept a good amount of people there for the last 2.5 hours up until the 4am finish.

Ah yeah thought from his vids he'd go down the trance route

Quite a productive weekend

- new affiliate website went live

- On Sat, attended a launch event for a new Spanish music book in Sants, followed by a few tunes. Got a bit squiffy. Somehow missed the biblical rain and lightning outside. Fortuitously missed the CL final too, although sounds like I wasn't alone..

- Sun - family stuff + excursion out of town, albeit in a world of pain...

Quite a productive weekend

- new affiliate website went live

- On Sat, attended a launch event for a new Spanish music book in Sants, followed by a few tunes. Got a bit squiffy. Somehow missed the biblical rain and lightning outside. Fortuitously missed the CL final too, although sounds like I wasn't alone..

- Sun - family stuff + excursion out of town, albeit in a world of pain...
Lol!

Kitro is a good friend of mine - funny to see him flash up! Went to uni with him

Back