Weekend Plans

Tonight dragged to King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. Will be nothing if not interesting.

Tomorrow Motion again for Oden & Fatzo supported by Fish56Octagon from Insta. Again should be an interesting night.

Saturday rest day then off for the wife's Uncles scattering off ashes.

Tonight dragged to King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. Will be nothing if not interesting.

Tomorrow Motion again for Oden & Fatzo supported by Fish56Octagon from Insta. Again should be an interesting night.

Saturday rest day then off for the wife's Uncles scattering off ashes.

Fair play to Fish, he's embracing his 5 minutes of fame. Let us know how he actually is

They are at their most springy this time of year.

Tell me about it. The neighbour upstairs on the 7th has a very springy bed, most noticeably at the weekends. Some serious industrial strength WD40 needed. We've speculated about what exactly it is we're hearing (can get so loud it sometimes wakes us). It's a constant mechanical rhythm. There's no acceleration or deceleration. Oddly, no voices or human noises are ever heard. My gf is convinced the woman has visiting punters but there is no conclusive evidence as yet to support this theory. The flats are constantly changing occupants so who knows who is who in the lift.

Today packing and cleaning the apartment 🥹, surely lunch at Es Pins, and the Hasta Luego dinner with the friends at NIU 🥺
Tomorrow ferry for Valencia at 10.30am, driving to the north of Barcelona where we have booked a nice hotel.
Sunday morning taking the road early to be at our place for the lunch.
No tengo ganas 😭

Today packing and cleaning the apartment 🥹, surely lunch at Es Pins, and the Hasta Luego dinner with the friends at NIU 🥺
Tomorrow ferry for Valencia at 10.30am, driving to the north of Barcelona where we have booked a nice hotel.
No tengo ganas 😭

JM - message me if you get any time to meet up. we'll be at Sala Taro (Sants) in the evening

Tell me about it. The neighbour upstairs on the 7th has a very springy bed, most noticeably at the weekends. Some serious industrial strength WD40 needed. We've speculated about what exactly it is we're hearing (can get so loud it sometimes wakes us). It's a constant mechanical rhythm. There's no acceleration or deceleration. Oddly, no voices or human noises are ever heard. My gf is convinced the woman has visiting punters but there is no conclusive evidence as yet to support this theory. The flats are constantly changing occupants so who knows who is who in the lift.
Trampoline classes, maybe?

comparatif-mini-trampoline-fitness.jpg

No tengo ganas 😭
Worst feeling in the world! Safe journey home mate, t’was a pleasure🙌

Fair play to Fish, he's embracing his 5 minutes of fame. Let us know how he actually is
Yeah, we booked it a couple of weeks ago purely for his enthusiasm, how that translates into an actual set remains to be seen.

King Gizard was an experience...went from a table of electronic gear playing experimental psy stuff into moving the table off stage, donning guitars and into thrash metal, then after that into funk. Recommend them even if you have no idea what is going on most of the time!

Back