Weekend Plans

Weekend starts in 2 hours at Akasha for Sven... 🕺
Tomorrow hangover.
Saturday nothing planned, but I imagine a good fish restaurant for lunch, Balansat or Can Gat for example...
Sunday birthday party, 20 people, good sound - system, in an incredible house near Xarraca 😎

Weekend starts in 2 hours at Akasha for Sven... 🕺
Tomorrow hangover.
Saturday nothing planned, but I imagine a good fish restaurant for lunch, Balansat or Can Gat for example...
Sunday birthday party, 20 people, good sound - system, in an incredible house near Xarraca 😎
Hope to see you next week😃

Half a day of work left then it’s another long weekend. Early night tomorrow then we off to Dovedale early on Saturday for a walk about with the dog. Saturday night pub, Sunday it’s Sunday dinner and day beers. Monday be lazy.

Sat - hopefully a 8am haircut for lad then his football training. My niece' 18th birthday meal at night as she is not a party girl. There is a House party in a small old industrial unit put on by friends later but the Mrs has not been out for a while (keeps reminding me) so im not on solid ground to ask 😁

Sunday - kids park run. Afternoon engagement drink with friends then possibly visit the E Soul Cultura free party at Freight Island in Manchester.

Monday - need to visit our caravan to charge the leisure battery for the upcoming festivals

Attachments

• IMG-20240502-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240502-WA0007.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 8
Usual Friday business for me...Arsenal, pizza and sleepover in the cloud tonight.

Saturday - take kids to my folks, then maybe to a fair at the park, watch Citeh batter Utd in the Cup Final

Sunday - start the morning with a nice row that I've been telling the missus she should start packing for Ibiza for a month:lol:

Sunday afternoon - head to airport, bit of lunch, meet Moto Luis rep at Ibiza airport at midnight 😎

@Bucko08 @claretclubber
probs gonna pop into this for a few hours, hit me up if/when you go and I can say hello. I can’t do the full session as i’ve no dog minder.
Were gonna play it by ear on the day... see how rough i am from tomoz and also forecast not looking great. Will defo let you know our plan though.

Did you make it to the SK1 street party the other week? Was mental

Were gonna play it by ear on the day... see how rough i am from tomoz and also forecast not looking great. Will defo let you know our plan though.

Did you make it to the SK1 street party the other week? Was mental
no mate, i can’t remember why i didn’t go now. I think i’d done other stuff and hadn’t prioritised

Back