Weekend Plans

Also worth contacting your travel insurers if you have it. They may have an emergency advice line that can help you. Good luck.

Worth heading back to the airport and seeing if it has been handed in there?
Can also try one of the taxi guys there and they can put word out? Might get a more sympathetic ear?

Its annoying but try not to let it ruin your day...you can get an emergency passport if you really have lost it...might need a google to work it all out but you can still get home!
Thanks mate already spoke to airport and also made friends with a barman who had connects in the taxi business. No luck

Reports please!
It was a pretty perfect Saturday...First off the weather totally changed - was going to rain all day but ended up being really sunny and nice! Theo was on great form, and the setting is pretty unique...not often you get a street sealed off in London for a big party! The crowd was decent also, very clued up and just nice people...will be on the look out for more of the same.

It was a pretty perfect Saturday...First off the weather totally changed - was going to rain all day but ended up being really sunny and nice! Theo was on great form, and the setting is pretty unique...not often you get a street sealed off in London for a big party! The crowd was decent also, very clued up and just nice people...will be on the look out for more of the same.

Nice one. I do miss the street stuff. Always used to be loads around Brick Lane. Good to hear TP still has it! 🙂

Need to survive today and tomorrow, then taking some time off and heading to Vegas. I'll see if @fhmsparkle left anything standing after she blew through.

First day off in 6 months...not doing that again.
I’m sure they’ve restocked by now 😂 although if you like your wine the bartender in the stratosphere bar isn’t sure when they are getting anymore rose in!

Have a great time in Vegas :) I’m back to work tomorrow 😭

Big weekend ahead, backdropped by a standoff with youngest's ableist headmaster who has permanenetly excluded him for tapping another kid on the privates and shouting 'deez nutz'.

Usual Friday business - Arsenal and pizza.

Saturday - kids to my folks in the morning, over 45s cup final in the afternoon, Fury vs Usyk in the evening

Sunday - amuse kids in the morning, then off to Arsenal, praying for a West Ham miracle

Arsenal, Fury and I all lost, to better opponents on the pitch/in the ring. City financial issues making a mockery of sport though. I'm happy enough that Arsenal have progressed, but Forest and Everton fans must wonder what the point is?

Arsenal, Fury and I all lost, to better opponents on the pitch/in the ring. City financial issues making a mockery of sport though. I'm happy enough that Arsenal have progressed, but Forest and Everton fans must wonder what the point is?
I laugh at klopp whinging he hasnt had money
To spend, ps thanks for coming to st james’ and have the most obvious out of play goal allowed:lol:

Didn’t know where else to post this but passport situation is finally sorted. The absolute gentlemen which is @jimmiz picked me up, waited for me in ibiza town then took me back to santa eulalia where we had a beer. All of that off his own back - he really is a special bloke :cool: cant thank him enough
Really great to hear that @jimmiz, fair play. And glad your passport situation all sorted 👍

Back