Weekend Plans

Will be glad when this weekend is out the way, Taking Ma Buckley to hospital for an op tomorrow and she's got to have a general aneasthetic, which is a bit more risky at 77 years of age.

Rest of weekend is usual joyful mix of pizza, footy and kids, but the above is dampening my usual excitement.
Hope the operation goes well and Ma Buckley has a speedy recovery.

Will be glad when this weekend is out the way, Taking Ma Buckley to hospital for an op tomorrow and she's got to have a general aneasthetic, which is a bit more risky at 77 years of age.

Rest of weekend is usual joyful mix of pizza, footy and kids, but the above is dampening my usual excitement.

Yeah hope all goes ok mate.

Actually going to a club this Saturday - Sasha playing in Brighton...hoping the crowd is old to quite old...not been to the venue before though anything could happen.

Yeah hope all goes ok mate.

Actually going to a club this Saturday - Sasha playing in Brighton...hoping the crowd is old to quite old...not been to the venue before though anything could happen.
Its at the Arch, was there for Clockwork Orange last week. Great venue holds about 600, sound system really good and aircon actually works. Enjoy!

WOW! just come across this group, it’s like a therapy session for people craving their next Ibiza hit..LOVE IT!
We booked our trip this morning and heading out on the 17th June for the annual pilgrimage and a week of pure escapism….BUZZING!
In the meantime, not sure if anyone on here is still a fan of Trance music but there’s an event on in London on 9th March..our Ibiza group is going (we booked that this morning too!) super excited!
“Aly & Fila presents Future Sounds of Egypt” and the line up is trance at its finest…takes me back to the old days of Space and Privilege…no phones or social media, people happy and interacting, incredible music to enjoy in the moment…bliss! I think I can compare today to being my Xmas Morning hahaha!
Hope you all have a great weekend all 🫶🏼

Last edited:
WOW! just come across this group, it’s like a therapy session for people craving their next Ibiza hit..LOVE IT!
We booked our trip this morning and heading out on the 17th June for the annual pilgrimage and a week of pure escapism….BUZZING!
In the meantime, not sure if anyone on here is still a fan of Trance music but there’s an event on in London on 19th March..our Ibiza group is going (we booked that this morning too!) super excited!
“Aly & Fila presents Future Sounds of Egypt” and the line up is trance at its finest…takes me back to the old days of Space and Privilege…no phones or social media, people happy and interacting, incredible music to enjoy in the moment…bliss! I think I can compare today to being my Xmas Morning hahaha!
Hope you all have a great weekend all 🫶🏼
That's on the 9th of march.

Out of work until Tuesday. Long weekend so tomorrow my car is getting service and probably a lazy day. Friday, going round a mate’s house to have some fun knocking together a mash up for our set at Standon Calling. Could be a Rick Astley thing as he plays on Sunday. I’m doing a stand in show at 6pm on our radio station. Saturday, off to De La Soul at the Royal Albert Hall. Sunday, our radio show. Monday, clear and clean up the garden ready for a summers worth of chilling.
Saw the news @Marts73 that Standon Calling has been cancelled. Hope you guys werent affected by the issues

Tonight has been a few drinks and a curry with some former work colleagues. Tomorrow, collect the dog from my parents. I can feel the hangover already.

Sunday, 10k run, Sunday lunch with my parents. Dog walk and hope Monday doesn’t arrive too quickly.

I bought some seed potatoes and sacks to grow them in yesterday. Can't beat a bit of gardening. :cool:

Mid-week weekend coming up and what feels like the first bit of excitement of the year - off to see Roisin Murphy in Glasgow tomorrow evening.
I went to see her in Bristol last night. Really good set and an amazing performance by her, as always.
Have a good one.

Ended up going out Sat and have no recollection of what happened/how i got from place to place/who i was with/what i was doing/how i got home. Still have the fear

Off to see Roisin on Wed with Crazy P on warm up du
Crazy P were so good. I think they are really underrated, I've always really enjoyed seeing them live and soundsystem. Perfect support for Roisin.

I'd heard the name Crazy P before and thought it was (a possibly French) DJ. Am I getting mixed up with someone else? :lol: Always good when you get a decent support act... (On that note, I got a ticket to see The Smile in March and was even more excited when James Holden was announced as support.)

I'd heard the name Crazy P before and thought it was (a possibly French) DJ. Am I getting mixed up with someone else? :lol: Always good when you get a decent support act... (On that note, I got a ticket to see The Smile in March and was even more excited when James Holden was announced as support.)
They are a British band that have been around for years, from Nottingham I think? They were originally called Crazy Penis. Saw them for the first time at Big Chill and they have never disappointed whenever I've seen them since.

Last edited:

You're probably thinking Busy P

I got a Smile ticket too for August. Heading down to Valencia for night. Cannot wait. As good as Radiohead

Back