Weekend Plans

berlin this weekend. clubbing. yes!

saturday - a nice 8 hrs in heideglühen, thought barbara preisinger was very good.

sunday - about 16 hrs in berghain. our friend anika kunst had her debut gig in berghain and played a fantastic set. pår grindvik was great too and upstairs in panoramabar we caught some of chloé and most of marcel dettmann's house set which was really nice too.

back to the balearics now for a week!

My weekend starts now! It’s finally time for A State of Trance (ASOT)!

Tomorrow: Fly to Amsterdam - make my merry way to Rotterdam. Bit of sightseeing and ASOT group meet up in the evening.

Friday: Bit more sightseeing, try to sleep. ASOT night one where I’m hoping to make it through to 4am for the Armin b2b Joris Voorn. Although knowing my body clock this is doubtful.

Saturday: probably hungover, try to sleep some more. ASOT night two where there’s so many clashes I don’t know what to do with myself. So I’ll just keep moving and find the quietest room 😂

Sunday: very tired, no doubt hungover. Fly home.

My weekend starts now! It’s finally time for A State of Trance (ASOT)!

Tomorrow: Fly to Amsterdam - make my merry way to Rotterdam. Bit of sightseeing and ASOT group meet up in the evening.

Friday: Bit more sightseeing, try to sleep. ASOT night one where I’m hoping to make it through to 4am for the Armin b2b Joris Voorn. Although knowing my body clock this is doubtful.

Saturday: probably hungover, try to sleep some more. ASOT night two where there’s so many clashes I don’t know what to do with myself. So I’ll just keep moving and find the quietest room 😂

Sunday: very tired, no doubt hungover. Fly home.
Other than the Trance it sounds like a great weekend 😁

Puerto Del Carmen for a week this Sunday. Not going to be very musically enriching for me as you may imagine. I’ve tried putting the feelers out on a few FB groups but there doesn’t seem to be anywhere other than tribute acts or some tw@t on a Sax😫

Beatherder looks really good 🙂

I just got a new job AND flu within 24 hrs. All go this end
Congratulations on the job and hope you get over the flu quickly

You'd probably appreciate that Beat-herder has no commercial sponsors, punk/creative atmosphere and the crowd go to party with fun. Not sure there would be enough for your musical taste though!

Congratulations on the job and hope you get over the flu quickly

You'd probably appreciate that Beat-herder has no commercial sponsors, punk/creative atmosphere and the crowd go to party with fun. Not sure there would be enough for your musical taste though!

Ta. Go check out Sean and James Holroyd. 2 of the best 🔥

Back