Weekend Plans

Happy Women’s Day to the Spotlight sisterhood. If you’re in Ibz, Bekka’s got a related night at Malanga lined up, which will be good.

Over this side, been pretty ill and fed up, stuck indoors for the last week. Spring finally in the air though 🙏
Hope you’re feeling better soon!

I’m having a quiet weekend, also not feeling too bright today. Getting a cold or something like that.

Been at a conference in Manchester all weekend.
Friday ended up in Revolución de Cuba until 3am, up at 6:30 for a run and spa then work.

Last night finally made it to the White Hotel. I knew the music wasnt exactly the kind of techno I normally listen to. Loved the venue, that much smoke you couldnt see a thing but meant you could lose yourself and properly dance like noone was watching. Will return.

5 1/2 hour sleep over weekend 😅 Been to view a house and had a posh sunday lunch. Once my son goes to bed, granny nap will be happening 😁

Friday ended up in Revolución de Cuba until 3am, up at 6:30 for a run and spa then work.

Last night finally made it to the White Hotel. I knew the music wasnt exactly the kind of techno I normally listen to. Loved the venue, that much smoke you couldnt see a thing but meant you could lose yourself and properly dance like noone was watching. Will return.

5 1/2 hour sleep over weekend 😅 Been to view a house and had a posh sunday lunch. Once my son goes to bed, granny nap will be happening 😁
I see you as a main threat to my title of weekend warrior. Calm down will you

my northern pals all go there. proper old school rave pit I heard?

i just looked at the listings and it said Elle was on the decks there on Saturday?! An old mate from Brixton I lost touch with. She took a load of my vinyl when I left London! Glad you had a good one

my northern pals all go there. proper old school rave pit I heard?

i just looked at the listings and it said Elle was on the decks there on Saturday?! An old mate from Brixton I lost touch with. She took a load of my vinyl when I left London! Glad you had a good one
Didnt feel like any airs and graces, dont know exact time we turned up but must have 4am+ and didnt have to blag the door to get in. It looks rough as rats outside which didnt bother me in the slightest. Bar was decent, almost half the price places in the city. Guess the music was experimental techno?!?!

Embarrassingly i've looked at the line ups a fair bit over last few months but dont ever recognise the djs. Next time i'll emerge myself properly

Been a Quiet Year so far and lots of Weekend working. But the next Month it’s picking up. Take the Kids to watch England and Brazil Saturday. Those tickets were booked months ago and it’s come round so quick. Time is flying

Peter Kay and Clockwork Orange at Koko next month. First Day/Night party in London for me. The 2-10 Time will be perfect really, back on the train and home in bed for Midnight 😂

Ibiza constantly on the brain. My mates going for the first time for her 21st end of April to see Roger Sanchez and Hannah Wants at 🍒. So she’s been asking about a few things. Beaches, Bars etc.

Love it when people have their first Trip to the island.

Back