Weekend Plans

You're probably thinking Busy P

I got a Smile ticket too for August. Heading down to Valencia for night. Cannot wait. As good as Radiohead

Busy P... that will be the one. :lol: Thanks.

Yeah, looking forward to seeing what is pretty much Radiohead in a small-ish (if seated) venue. Should be pretty special.

Busy P... that will be the one. :lol: Thanks.

Yeah, looking forward to seeing what is pretty much Radiohead in a small-ish (if seated) venue. Should be pretty special.

yeah obv won't be the full fat Radiohead experience but I guess they're aiming for something else with this. Always wondering where J Greenwood will head next!

Went out for a girl in my team's leaving do Friday. Free meal and loads of drink, end up doing a lap of town until 3/4am with two random colleagues and our CEO.

Sunday flew to Jamaica for half term, currently lead on a sun lounger 😊
Nice work! Where are you staying in Jamaica?

Nice work! Where are you staying in Jamaica?
Runaway Bay, originally meant to go Negril but i messed about trying to save some £s and the hotel sold out. Food/drink are decent enough, enough for going on for little lad and bit of beach to play on.

Going to Dunns, river tubbing and possible horse riding but a lot less travelling about than we normally do

Runaway Bay, originally meant to go Negril but i messed about trying to save some £s and the hotel sold out. Food/drink are decent enough, enough for going on for little lad and bit of beach to play on.

Going to Dunns, river tubbing and possible horse riding but a lot less travelling about than we normally do
Very nice. We were just up the road from where you're at last month (Rose Hall). Enjoy your time!

On Thurs we went to Sitges for our 10th anniv. Good fun. Spa hotel owned by Messi. Completely anonymous and room was a bit frayed in places but served its purpose. Did not expect to have dinner on a rooftop in winter!

Booked for our annual French castle-rave-roadtrip in September too. First time checking out Matias Aguayo!

Back