Weekend Plans

Do you get the visa answer there and then? Best of luck.

Happy birthday (again!)!

Birthday time here too - my first born is 11 tomorrow! How the funk did that happen??? Then my sister is 52 on Saturday - never a big celebration these days as the golden boy stole her thunder :lol:

Thursday - up early for presents, cards and illicit morning cake for the boy wonder, before school.

Friday - Arsenal and pizza - as is tradition, he'll be wearing a new Arsenal shirt with his new age on theback for the first time. Sleepover in the cloud as per.

Saturday - pick up my sister and take her and kids to my folks. Presents and cards for Sis, plus probably one from her to Tommy too as she won't see him tomorrow. Folks did Tommy's present last weekend so he would have his shirt for Friday😍

Saturday afternoon - my game is called off so I'm playing for our Vets side, which actual means playing with my mates, rather than a load of 'kids'

Sunday - youngest has a rugby match in the morning, then in the afternoon we have 15 kids plus parents coming to ours for Tommy's birthday party, Me as entertainer was poo-pood by the missus so I've shelled out for a professional (leave it 🤣). Jury still out on whether to cook some pizzas ourselves or order in.
Thanks :) they are supposed to tell me at the end of the interview so I shouldn’t be kept in suspense! I guess if it doesn’t work out then an extra trip to Ibiza might be on the cards 😂

January is a popular time for birthdays so it seems! Happy birthday to your eldest and your sister!

Fri - no plans

Sat - son's football training in the morning. Might go to indoor football centre, little activities and challenges with the ball. He's staying at MIL at night whilst we go to a 40th birthday meal. Should be good but not a raucous group. Friends have a night at the Golden Lion in Tod but I've had two wisdom teeth out yesterday, like I've been whacked on the jaw and don't think clubbing activities will help the pain/swelling 👀

Sun - family party, cakes and games with young uns in the family

Friday - Covering an event at a(nother) new beach club in Dubai. Archie Hamilton and Richy Ahmed

Saturday - Heading out to the desert in the AM to a pop-up café in the Dunes (oh so Instagrammable)

Sunday - Driving down to Abu Dhabi for some lunch and then to watch Hamilton ⭐

... and work all the way in between

Fri - no plans

Sat - son's football training in the morning. Might go to indoor football centre, little activities and challenges with the ball. He's staying at MIL at night whilst we go to a 40th birthday meal. Should be good but not a raucous group. Friends have a night at the Golden Lion in Tod but I've had two wisdom teeth out yesterday, like I've been whacked on the jaw and don't think clubbing activities will help the pain/swelling 👀

Omg I live in Halifax and I’ve heard of this place… never been but heard they have some good stuff on!!! I’ll keep an eye out!!

Omg I live in Halifax and I’ve heard of this place… never been but heard they have some good stuff on!!! I’ll keep an eye out!!
I wouldn't travel over there for your first time to catch my mates but someone sent me a link to one which im sure will go off, unfortunately im at a conference that weekend otherwise id be there ☺️ Mella Dee March 15th

Fri - no plans

Revised sat -
got up to hike at 6am for a cloudy sunrise.
Middle went as planned.
Left meal at 11:20pm text my mates at the party in Todmorden' Golden Lion, assued it was going on until at least 1pm. Floated it wity Mrs, 20mins taxi later was hapoy to see the upstairs of that quirky place full with around 100 people bouncy to House music. Last hour down stairs with the widest collection of characters, think new age travellers/old/young/hippies, heard everything from psytrance, dub, german or austarin vocalled dance music - finished with prodigy firestarter. Some place! Then an after party until 5ish

Probably posted this before but overview of the Golden Lion https://www.timeout.com/uk/news/put...pub-became-a-magnet-for-retired-ravers-032923

Was out in a club last night for first time in ?? Top, top night at Sala Apolo with Sean & Vladimir dropping those super druggy, dreamy, lowtempo soundscapes that I’m such a sucker for. Ears ringing! Still in bed. Feel the old.. Back in the real world have 2 weeks’ training starting tomorrow. Hopef a new job at the end of it

Revised sat -
got up to hike at 6am for a cloudy sunrise.
Middle went as planned.
Left meal at 11:20pm text my mates at the party in Todmorden' Golden Lion, assued it was going on until at least 1pm. Floated it wity Mrs, 20mins taxi later was hapoy to see the upstairs of that quirky place full with around 100 people bouncy to House music. Last hour down stairs with the widest collection of characters, think new age travellers/old/young/hippies, heard everything from psytrance, dub, german or austarin vocalled dance music - finished with prodigy firestarter. Some place! Then an after party until 5ish

Probably posted this before but overview of the Golden Lion https://www.timeout.com/uk/news/put...pub-became-a-magnet-for-retired-ravers-032923
This place sounds incredible!

Will be glad when this weekend is out the way, Taking Ma Buckley to hospital for an op tomorrow and she's got to have a general aneasthetic, which is a bit more risky at 77 years of age.

Rest of weekend is usual joyful mix of pizza, footy and kids, but the above is dampening my usual excitement.

Will be glad when this weekend is out the way, Taking Ma Buckley to hospital for an op tomorrow and she's got to have a general aneasthetic, which is a bit more risky at 77 years of age.

Rest of weekend is usual joyful mix of pizza, footy and kids, but the above is dampening my usual excitement.
Hope it goes well Buckley

hope all goes well.

Back