Weekend Plans

Last full day in Tenerife today. Yesterday we had fantastic day at Siam Park waterpark yesterday, followed by pooltime, a lovely Asian dinner and watching an unfortunate Arsenal result come in.

Today: beachside run shortly, then come back and take family for breakfast. Lots of pool-time today, including waterpolo and water basket. If the kids go into kids club for a bit, I might get to finish my book!

Tonight, got the Italian restaurant here booked and it's the only one we haven't tried, so looking forward to that.

Saturday: last hotel breakfast before 12 noon pick up for the airport.

Saturday night, arrive home for 7 or 8. We've had a lovely time but we're all excited to see the cat!🤣

Sunday: bring the kids to see my folks, then hopefully watch Arsenal get back on track versus Fulham.

Last full day in Tenerife today. Yesterday we had fantastic day at Siam Park waterpark yesterday, followed by pooltime, a lovely Asian dinner and watching an unfortunate Arsenal result come in.

Today: beachside run shortly, then come back and take family for breakfast. Lots of pool-time today, including waterpolo and water basket. If the kids go into kids club for a bit, I might get to finish my book!

Tonight, got the Italian restaurant here booked and it's the only one we haven't tried, so looking forward to that.

Saturday night, arrive home for 7 or 8. We've had a lovely time but we're all excited to see the cat!🤣

Sunday: bring the kids to see my folks, then hopefully watch Arsenal get back on track versus Fulham.
Looking at friend's pictures out there at the minute, you've had some good weather this time 😊

Off to a lodge* with best mates + kids tomorrow for 4 nights. My wife is exceptionally talented at everything, except booking breaks and holidays - can see this being a disaster.

*looks like a caravan with a hot tub on the decking imo
if i left things up to my missus, we’d never do anything
House is clean and tidy which is a plus

roll on Feb half term 👍

HNY mudderfukkas 🔥 My ambitions for the year - the last of my naughty forties - are fairly modest: gainful employment, world peace and a 32 waist. My missus returns soon for good and that will be a rocket boost. I will also try to cut down on wasted time on the various platforms and forums. Musicwise, despite the increasingly apocalyptic headlines, there are still things happening beneath the surface. All is not quite yet lost. Ibiza may or may not happen, too early to say. Meanwhile, the blog carries on, which is a lot of fun and some interesting people are getting involved there. Above all, treasure the people around you. You reach an age where these things matter more and more.

Hurrah, almost the weekend!

Tonight - eldest's Arsenal sessions not back until next week, might watch Spurs vs Burnlet before sleepover in the cloud

Tomorrow, take the kids to my folks before my first footy match of the year!

Sunday: kids rugby in the morning, then some of my oldest friends and their kids8 around ours for Sunday lunch!

*Includes DJ Dempsey aka Big George aka Frank The Tank, for those who were at my dos, BITD.

this weekend focused on my copywriting course (any copywriters on here? it's bloody hard)
following weekend off to a wedding in colder climes, invited by a good pal I met during my Erasmus year out in 90s)
weekend after that my missus returns for good and we're going clubbing (very rare these days!!) ALFOS + Vladimir Ivkovic doubleheader
week after that will be joining the 49ers

Today is my Friday as tomorrow I am being taken somewhere by my friends for my early 40th celebrations. I have no idea where as they won’t tell me 😂 Although all the signs are pointing to a quiet weekend somewhere - cabin in the woods with hot tub type thing.

Chill out time is much needed though if that is the case so I won’t complain :) I am taking lots of wine though!

Today is my Friday as tomorrow I am being taken somewhere by my friends for my early 40th celebrations. I have no idea where as they won’t tell me 😂 Although all the signs are pointing to a quiet weekend somewhere - cabin in the woods with hot tub type thing.

Chill out time is much needed though if that is the case so I won’t complain :) I am taking lots of wine though!
Happy Birthday!

Back