Weekend Plans

Checking in with my PT/coach this morning at the end of my 6-week program. Been training hard and stayed 100% sober. 4kg down 💪🏻
Put it all back on at Tapas tonight 🤤 after a day of work.

Wish Sunday away as quickly as possible.
Check into Pikes on Monday for Halloween ... see you all on Thursday when I emerge lol

It's been an absolute beast the past 3 months. Work is usually busier during construction season, and that OK, but holy hell...things went epically sideways. Without too much details...I've been working 60 hour weeks when it's normally less than half.

Super sorry for not being around, miss you lot.

I'll be posting a trip report soon. Nothing keeping me from doing it except actual time and literal details...

UGH. Drives me through the roof not being on here with you lot. Hope you are all doing well. xoxo

No alcohol or partying this weekend.

Saturday - Mrs was going for bottomless brunch in Manchester. So son's football in am, a Halloween event in a local town (rides, stage with a kids science show which was decent, stalls), another disappointing football game on TV then we went to watch wrestling in the evening. Missed a friend's house night in town but happy with dad n lad day.

Text from Mrs around 11pm lost her hand bag, purse, £100 and house key "OK I'll leave door unlocked" rings me half hour later to tell me same thing "OK ill leave the door" Rang me at 12:30am from front door to let her in 😒😒 Then proceeded to tell about it on repeat whilst I was sleeping, not before getting me to block card (turns out her friend had already done this for her in town and forgetting it all, she did it again this morning). No doubt I'll do something similar before Christmas so no drama.

Sunday - 5 mile walk with dog over moors. Drive by on a potential new house. Witches trail for my son around the grounds of a castle. Posh Sunday lunch.

Yesterday was very much a game of 2 halves. Kids had a extra hour of rugby training in the driving rain as I was on car park duty for the first hour. There were tears that were only cured by hot dogs and hot chocolate in the clubhouse after.

The afternoon was all about "Trolls: Band Together" - banger after banger:lol:

Nice Quiet weekend, hopefully Arsenal pick up some points Tomorrow.
Yup, and then Spurs to somehow lose to Chelsea so the natural order is restored.

Usual weekend business for me - footy at Arsenal tonight, after a pizza, home for SITC

Saturday - take kids to my folks, then I have footy in the afternoon, then watch Arsenal beat Newcastle

Sunday - youngest has an away rugby match in the morning, then we've got a soft play booking in the afternoon.

Fri - friends 40th in town, very popular lad (socially and work wise) so expect a busy do. Son is staying at my mother's so this could be a long session depending on the Mrs' mood. I've been in Leeds working 🍸🍷 for a couple of days this week, so could have done with a few days rest.

Sat - sister is taking so to early football training and dropping at a kids party so may get a lie-in. Football in the afternoon then a bonfire at the local pub with all son's school friends and their parents.

Sunday - no plan yet

Monday - work then Manchester for Peter Kay. Meal and a drink beforehand.

Should be a good one

Chill tonight.
Saturday we’re off to London for the wife’s birthday and staying at a hotel in Brick Lane. No plans but I’m sure dinner and a few bars will be on the menu.
Sunday lunch at a really good pub to finish off the birthday celebrations followed by a lazy afternoon on the couch.

After a 725km road trip today for the job (in a. 44000kg truck 🚚, not a comfortable car😂), I will go early to the bed, I'm dead 💀.
Tomorrow waking up early, my brother will pick me up to go to Geneva to buy a car, another 400km road 🙄...
Once back around 1pm, lunch with Madame J in a nice restaurant.
Sunday morning back to running, as I have been very lazy the last 3 months...

This evening I have been baking cupcakes ready for my friends son’s birthday party tomorrow. He’s 2 so I will no doubt be needing several vodkas tomorrow evening to get over the noise of lots of excited children 😂

Sunday will get out for a run and then go to see my parents for lunch and the usual dog walk.

After a 725km road trip today for the job (in a. 44000kg truck 🚚, not a comfortable car😂), I will go early to the bed, I'm dead 💀.
Tomorrow waking up early, my brother will pick me up to go to Geneva to buy a car, another 400km road 🙄...
Once back around 1pm, lunch with Madame J in a nice restaurant.
Sunday morning back to running, as I have been very lazy the last 3 months...
stay strong JM

Cba to do a thing this weekend however went for a couple last night along with a lovely meal, made it to a bootcamp this morning and im now getting my dancers on to go down the boozer for the match 😴 hopefully feel a bit more lively after a few pints

Back