Weekend Plans

Ended up at friend's House party last night. 2nd birthday of their night, in an old unit full of fairgound equipment. Crowd was young (we are getting old 🖐️) music was good but felt the function 1 was too quiet earlier on.

Early finish at 2am which suited me fine with two parties for 5yr olds back to back today - doubtful we will be treated to any house classic 😅

On work duty tonight, taking 3 fellas from China out for dinner, they flew in today, massive language barrier fun for the next 3 hrs. On a school night as well 😩

IMG-20231015-WA0005.jpg
The last one in Portinatx for this year 🥺
Now having an incredible balcony session 😎

Écouter francesco rizzi - deep & smooth #136 par deep & smooth sur #SoundCloud

Camelphat at WHP on Saturday for me..Particularly looking forward to Miss Monique (I listened to a lot of her sets during the lockdowns which I really enjoyed) and shes in The Concourse which is the better room imo. Also Ben Bohmer as well in the big room (first time seeing him aswell and another I got into during the lockdowns).

Early night. Taking the wife to Luton airport at 4.30am tomorrow. She’s off to her mums in France. So, I’m home alone. The day will be filled with purchases of new music, arranging for my car to be taken away to be scrapped. Selling my iPhone SE. Usual house stuff. Evening infront of music documentaries .
Sunday- radio show and attempt to cook myself a Sunday dinner.

Back