Weekend Plans

Early night. Taking the wife to Luton airport at 4.30am tomorrow. She’s off to her mums in France. So, I’m home alone. The day will be filled with purchases of new music, arranging for my car to be taken away to be scrapped. Selling my iPhone SE. Usual house stuff. Evening infront of music documentaries .
Sunday- radio show and attempt to cook myself a Sunday dinner.
bliss 😂

It’ll be nice for a bit of me time. But I sort of wish I was going. She’s going with her best friend who hasn’t been before. It’s all good and just a few days

Decided I needed something to look forward to so spent this evening booking everything to go to ASOT in Rotterdam next year!
Sounds like it has moved to a new venue since I went in 2014. You should check Luminosity Beach Festival out if you haven’t already been, it’s a 4 day festival but you can buy day tickets for the days you want to attend.

Sounds like it has moved to a new venue since I went in 2014. You should check Luminosity Beach Festival out if you haven’t already been, it’s a 4 day festival but you can buy day tickets for the days you want to attend.
Yeah Lumi is on the list to do too :)

The missus headed off to dog-sit for her sister* yesterday, so just me and the boys until Sunday.

Drop them to half-term club this morning, slightly early pick up this afternoon to get to Arsenal in time for pizza before footy, then SITC/rugby watching tonight.

Saturday: Take them to my folks for couple of hours, then luckily I have no footy game this week, so going to take them to watch our 2nd XI then home for Arsenal vs Sheff Utd. If they've still got the appetite for it, we'll watch the rugby World Cup Final. Might sneak in a Pizza Express visit for dinner before that.

Sunday morning - the debut of rugby coach Buckers! Where my eldest is being allowed to train with his brother's U9s team, I've inevitably become involved. Given he is paired up with other kids in drills etc, the head coach suggested I might as well join the coaching staff, so I'm diving in head first. Too much for first time out?:
:lol:

The likely classic "Trolls Band Together" at the cinema in the afternoon.

(Obviously, I'll be listening to a lot of new music, a genre so cool it doesn't have a name yet and ingesting clarky cat by the bassoon load inbetween the above)

*NB her sister's dogs, for clarity

The missus headed off to dog-sit for her sister* yesterday, so just me and the boys until Sunday.
Apparently, "what do you with all the spare time in the morning, I did load of work last night thinking I'd be busy, but by the time I'd knocked up home made waffles with syrup and blueberries for the kids' breakfast, I was all out of tasks?" is in someway incendiary :lol:

Landed back in Blighty yesterday. From landing until we was at our car with cases took 20 minutes. Never known anything like it. Decided to take the girls to see the new Trolls film on the way home. Had a Five Guys beforehand, post holiday diet will start another time. Local pub is putting on a Halloween party tomorrow, proper sound system. Sunday off to the theatre to see Sooty and Sweep, having lunch at an Italian I’ve wanted to visit for ages.

Took the day off to spend the day with the wife. First thing was moving two ton bags of fire wood into the garden. Had to wheel it round. That took an hour. The arranged to have my car taken away. It’s knackered but got £250. Not all bad.
Then we decided to go to Greenwich. Up to Liverpool Street and walk to to Tower Bridge to catch the riverboat. Should’ve gone earlier but we had a walk around and found a pub for food and drink . Won’t be going back there again.
Tomorrow, scan some paperwork for Bupa and email. Hopefully, this will result in an MRI scan on my leg sooner rather than later. General chill out.
Sunday- we’ll decide after coffee in bed.

Back