Weekend Plans

Great weekend for me, birthday of my better half, lot of very good wines and lovely food, a fantastic news Friday about our future (new apartment), the win against the All Blacks, bought two places for Sven garden session at Akasha at the end of the month...
I love my life.

As predictable as night following day, my wife and I ditched our posh frocks/ironed shirts after the meal last night for some comfy gear to head to the free illegal rave.

Great set up: two sound systems under makeshift tarp tents, another small reggae set up, bbq, artwork in the trees, punch bar and about 300/400 people. One tent Dnb, the other played everything from house, techno, bounce, old school rave. Self policed good atmosphere (although the real lot walked through a couple times). We left around 8am as it thinned out to odd groups dancing and loads of happy spaced out people around the campfires

20230910-012506.jpg

20230910-054140.jpg

My weekend looks good, but hoping someone sorts the weather out. Arriving Friday and straight into a night of merriment with @TiffyBarrett 🤩 for Flash at Pikes, then Artwork Saturday, Glitterbox Sunday, then over to Talamanca for a couple of civilised days and nights to recover. Last Ibiza trip for a while as I’m off to New Zealand 🇳🇿
IMG_1009.jpeg

Calm before the storm for me. Been on the drink for the last 4000 weekends (substance free for the last 4😇) nice alcohol free one before Ibiza a week Sat!!!

Off to have a nosey at some new cars on Saturday before heading to Bristol to get settled at my digs ready for the Chippenham half marathon Sunday!

Oh I need to buy a new suitcase too ready for the week after - Ibizaaaaa!!!!
When you come out of the station, look right, give a little wave, I live up there somewhere

Back