Weekend Plans

Friday: Got the early morning shift at work, hopefully all finished by lunchtime. Walk dog, drop dog off with parents. Home, pack for Ibiza 😁 😁 😁

Saturday: travel to airport, hopefully arrive in ibiza the same day (hoping the god of delays is on my side this time).

Sunday: Armin Van Buuren at Ushuaia!

Monday: Hike with @stivi 😁

After a shitty week at the job I need a few beers and a couple of glasses of a good wine tonight 😤
Tomorrow, mothers day before ibiza :
Lunch at my mother's house, dinner at home with the in law.
Sunday we'll start to pack for ibiza, Monday last day at work, flight Tuesday afternoon, and for sure I will finish smashed in Portinatx at night 🥳

Chilled one tonight. Doctor has signed me off work with a dodgy leg. So no break dancing tonight.
Friends from London coming tomorrow so pub lunch on the river followed by usual piss up at home with beef stew for dinner.
Sunday solo radio show if I can remember how to set it all up 🤞

Soooo... Here we go! 🥳
Flight tomorrow afternoon, landing in ibiza 7.30pm, Motoluis for the car, and going to Portinatx quickly for dinner at NIU with the band 🍷, no fiesta after, we have a strong program for the rest of the week :
Wednesday El Cielo Closing
Thursday Akasha for Sven (garden only)
Friday a couple of friends from Toulouse arrive, so Akasha again to welcome them.
Saturday surely Benirras, long lunch, and then at night dinner at La Luna n'ell Orto or Shamarkanda. A few drinks in Portinatx to finish the night.
Sunday Sant Joan Market, lunch at balansat, beach... A shower and let's go to travel to the civilised south part of the island. Playa Soleil for Sven, then Amnesia or Pacha, not decided yet.
Monday hangover, beach, food, wine, and boat sunset if the weather is ok.
Tuesday our friends leave the island.
Sleeping 3 days after that.

Back