Weekend Plans

Currently sitting poolside at Es Vive! 😎Ibiza town tonight.
Thurs- Akasha for Catharsis closing!
Fri- Beat hotel at Cova Santa
Sat- Ibiza town possibly malanga
Sun- Lunch at Pikes maybe Sven at Palmarama after!
Mon- Tues- Relax - evenings in Ibiza town!

Hopefully see some of you at Las Dalias/ Akasha on Thursday!🙌

Currently sitting poolside at Es Vive! 😎Ibiza town tonight.
Thurs- Akasha for Catharsis closing!
Fri- Beat hotel at Cova Santa
Sat- Ibiza town possibly malanga
Sun- Lunch at Pikes maybe Sven at Palmarama after!
Mon- Tues- Relax - evenings in Ibiza town!

Hopefully see some of you at Las Dalias/ Akasha on Thursday!🙌

welcome back - and see you tomorrow night!

(my first night out in weeks - one day off hiking on friday yay!)

Bit early but after a family wkd where I was exceptionally well behaved im already looking forward to this Saturday....Sasha b2b John Digweed at the Albert Hall in Manc...im pretty sure its the first time ive seen them together in 27years! The last time was in The Hacienda on a Thursday Renaissance night in 1996 when i was a nipper!

Aresnal session with the eldest tonight, usual pizza place before and then home for sleepover in the cloud.

Tomorrow - take kids my folks in the morning, then a big cup clash against some local rivals in the afternoon.

Sunday - rugby mini-festival at the club my kids now play at. Both looking forward to it and worried, as my eldest, aged 10, has been allowed to train with youngest's group, is not allowed to play in the games. Hoping I can distract him by letting him help on my volunteer stint on the BBQ, but my heart breaks in him being left out.

Last edited:
Friday - meant to be a healthy tea. Saw an insta post for a local restaurant 'Night at the chippy' 1hr later sat at their table; whole tail scampi starter, main fish/chips, steak suet pudding mushy peas, battered sausage and curry sauce. Deep fried Mars, homemade honeycomb ice cream...diet out the window.

Sat - Newcastle head wetting and football. Really, really, really need to get home afterwards.

Sunday - fly to Cyprus for wedding.

Currently trying to waste the next 4 hours as I don’t get picked up until 4.30 so I’m making the most of it here

F7RDSZEWoAAjRCU

Back