Weekend Plans

Currently trying to waste the next 4 hours as I don’t get picked up until 4.30 so I’m making the most of it here

F7RDSZEWoAAjRCU
I know going home is always rubbish but i feel your pain getting a late flight. On my last day i like to just be up and away!

Was sweating quite a bit in bed last night (i’ll blame the burger king in the morning and the takeaway last night instead of the 400L of alcohol i consumed over the past week)

Gunna go for a 5k jog shortly to sweat some demons out:twisted:

Had a few funky dreams tooo_O

Was sweating quite a bit in bed last night (i’ll blame the burger king in the morning and the takeaway last night instead of the 400L of alcohol i consumed over the past week)

Gunna go for a 5k jog shortly to sweat some demons out:twisted:

Had a few funky dreams tooo_O
Yeah they normally last about a week after, for me.
From the sound of it you had a great time. And the rest of the spotlighters. Seemed to have been a good week to go.

Run was as expected - hard as anything:lol:

Getting fish and chips for lunch and its a lazy afternoon infront of the tele watching the ryder cup before the dreaded return to work tomorrow

Run was as expected - hard as anything:lol:

Getting fish and chips for lunch and its a lazy afternoon infront of the tele watching the ryder cup before the dreaded return to work tomorrow
You’re brave, I’m not even attempting a run until at least next Sunday 😂

I’m sure nobody’s that interested in my health but to keep it short and relevant, thankfully do not have pneumonia or similar, just a bronchal infection that shd clear by wkd. Covid is still a nasty bastard though. In current form it literally wipes out at least 8 days off your life and various symptoms can take a lot longer to clear. In the meantime, The Sun God shall attend the ball..

I’m sure nobody’s that interested in my health but to keep it short and relevant, thankfully do not have pneumonia or similar, just a bronchal infection that shd clear by wkd. Covid is still a nasty bastard though. In current form it literally wipes out at least 8 days off your life and various symptoms can take a lot longer to clear. In the meantime, The Sun God shall attend the ball..
Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Had a chilled weekend! Really does help being sober for a bit 😅

Saw my friends playing at Somiart on Friday night.

Run on Saturday morning then a work meeting at Melbourne Street in San An followed by a bit of work.

Run and work this morning and an afternoon on Portinax beach 🏝️ deeeelightful.

This is excellent news for all concerned. Party on, Cinderella!

^^Yeah loads people have it again (her mam just when we got home from ibiza!)

Driving to the match turned out well…1am on a school nighto_Ostotting bad head but my god was it worth it

Back