Weekend Plans

I took today off work in order to get new brakes on my car. On the way home yesterday I filled up the car with Super Unleaded petrol. Didn’t think anything of it as it takes unleaded. Ten minutes later the car is juddering and feels like it was about to conk out. Managed to get home slowly and luckily the garage is behind my house. Told them about it and left the car. I’ve not heard from them yet. Spent most of the day mucking about with Recordbox. I use Serato. Also watched a few Ibiza vlogs on YouTube.
Tomorrow night DJing at a friends 50th .
Sunday chill and work out how I’m going to get to work.

I took today off work in order to get new brakes on my car. On the way home yesterday I filled up the car with Super Unleaded petrol. Didn’t think anything of it as it takes unleaded. Ten minutes later the car is juddering and feels like it was about to conk out. Managed to get home slowly and luckily the garage is behind my house. Told them about it and left the car. I’ve not heard from them yet. Spent most of the day mucking about with Recordbox. I use Serato. Also watched a few Ibiza vlogs on YouTube.
Super unleaded normally makes your motor run better?

unlucky! Hopef they don’t fleece you

am off to Galicia tmrw for a week. In Spanish folklore nobody ever really knows what a Gallego is thinking “when you pass a Gallego on the stairs you never know if they’re going up or down” as the old saying goes. Also famous for fish, bagpipes, cocaine and empanadas. And there the casual stereotypes end.

Survived the half marathon - 2:15:52 was a good time for me as I was fighting the urge to pass out/throw up from mile 8 onwards. Even had a marshal keeping a check on me at one point!

Think I’m going to give up on the longer distances now.
Me this time next week🤣

Well done! Not a bad time at all that

Back