Weekend Plans

Currently I’m sat in the garden listening to Jon Sa Trinxa 2023 vol 3 with a cold beer. Very warm.
Tomorrow, possibly hottest day of the year at 32 degrees. So, up and out early for the days supplies and then it’s loafing about in the garden all day.
Sunday, we’re playing some tunes at a local train station ( Hertford East ) as part of a Heritage day. Sound system booked and the three of us ready to bring the sunshine vibes. Venue in picture below.
IMG_6314.jpeg

Currently I’m sat in the garden listening to Jon Sa Trinxa 2023 vol 3 with a cold beer. Very warm.
Tomorrow, possibly hottest day of the year at 32 degrees. So, up and out early for the days supplies and then it’s loafing about in the garden all day.
Sunday, we’re playing some tunes at a local train station ( Hertford East ) as part of a Heritage day. Sound system booked and the three of us ready to bring the sunshine vibes. Venue in picture below.
View attachment 16598
🤩

Weekend plans consist of trying not to go out...
Not sure how you lot do it, it's hard enough in a relatively slow Northern town but in St E/Ibiza 😅😅😅

Friday - Got up at 4:15am climbed a big hill for sunrise, home for breakfast and school is run, then back out to hike all day until 5pm. Then joined other parents with kids from our son's school on the terrace of pub which opens out onto fields and tress for kids to play on.
IMG-20230908-062455-874.jpg

Sat - kids football training, climb a hill with Mrs/son. Then a posh meal in a private dining room table o celebrate some friend's 10th wedding anniversary in Skipton.

After I should go home but there's an illegal rave in some forest which I wouldnt mind seeing. Mainly DnB though which might keep me away...

Sunday - no plans yet

Last edited:
Not sure how you lot do it, it's hard enough in a relatively slow Northern town but in St E/Ibiza 😅😅😅

Friday - Got up at 4:15am climbed a big hill for sunrise, home for breakfast and school is run, then back out to hike all day until 5pm. Then joined other parents with kids from our son's school on the terrace of pub which opens out onto fields and tress for kids to play on.
IMG-20230908-062455-874.jpg

Sat - kids football training, climb a hill with Mrs/son. Then a posh meal in a private dining room table o celebrate some friend's 10th wedding anniversary in Skipton.

After I should go home but there's an illegal rave in some forest which I wouldnt mind seeing. Mainly DnB though which might keep me away...

Sunday - no plans yet
Don’t make plans for Sunday😂

Accomplished Saturday so far:

Haircut and beard trimmed
Clothes packed
Books picked
Music and podcasts downloaded

Saturday to do:

Have a few afternoon beers
Curry for dinner
Walk the dog
Earlyish night

Sunday to do:

Walk the dog
Hand luggage bag packed
Ice skating with my youngest daughter
Cook Sunday dinner
Walk the dog
Early night and hopefully sleep well through the excitement!

Back