Weekend Plans

Weekend starts tonight as it's my birthday so the wife are off out for a humungous steak and then some comedy at a nearby pub.

Friday - take both boys for pizza and footy at Arsenal then sleepover in the cloud.

Saturday - visit my folks with the kids for Pa Buckley's birthday. He's on good form for 77, given the Parkinson's and the fact we almost lost to post-op complications in summer 2020. Blank canvas for me an the kids in the afternoon as the missus is at her sisters.

Sunday - kids have a birthday party at 11 - probably biking in the park for the afternoon.
Happy birthday!!

Thursday - son' gymnastic then a Tapas place for my birthday tea. Happy birthday Buckley 🙂

Friday should be quiet as the Mrs is going London for weekend leaving us to fend for ourselves.

Saturday - Busy day... son's football training at 9am, collect our Caravan from storage (only comes out for festivals), school fair then a small family festival until 9pm.

Sunday - pick Mrs up from Leeds train station, planning a French restaurant

Next weekend a festival - I ve been ready for it for weeks 😬

Thursday - son' gymnastic then a Tapas place for my birthday tea. Happy birthday Buckley 🙂

Friday should be quiet as the Mrs is going London for weekend leaving us to fend for ourselves.

Saturday - Busy day... son's football training at 9am, collect our Caravan from storage (only comes out for festivals), school fair then a small family festival until 9pm.

Sunday - pick Mrs up from Leeds train station, planning a French restaurant

Next weekend a festival - I ve been ready for it for weeks 😬
Happy birthday back at you! 🥳

It’s almost the weekend so I can just about get away with it! Spent this morning exploring local bays with the dog - beautiful day for it :)

F0b6TujXoAgxdM6

F0b6TufX0AExWHJ

AF534E53-8830-4EDF-9DC2-3F5990C3C888.jpeg

more of a week plans post rather than just the weekend, but anyway, here goes.

my wife's bday is coming up and this always means a full week of celebrations. she's got the full next week off work (summer hols) and I'll just try to tag along at whatever I can, work permitting. it also seems to be destiny that just next week I've got fewer hike bookings than I do usually!

so here we go...

tonight a good friend arrives pretty late
tomorrow beach time (maybe see johannes at chinois at night? not sure, probably more on the no side)
sunday maybe finally a day at pikes? plus a hike at some point
monday work & finally going do dc10!
tuesday work (after having slept a bit)
wednesday work...plus maybe saga? dj tennis plays.
thursday a bit of work and then finally las dalias & akasha for sven!
friday my better half's birthday - bit of work and BBQ at ours with a ton of friends
saturday surely a bit hungover that day...but it's el cielo pacha opening at 528/benimussa park and that means work for me
sunday hopefully a bit of chill during the day and then caribou live at pyramid at amnesia at night

we might even add dc10 on the monday after that still, but I'm sure that will be the end of what looks like a great week ahead!

Tomorrow at the age of 36 I’m making my cricket debut. First time I picked up a bat was last week, ten mins in the nets last week, same last night and now I’m in the team. I hope I don’t embarrass myself.

Hacienda Classical tomos at Castlefield Bowl...never done the classical before as I prefer the 'normal' nights...looking forward to it thou and great venue, just hope the Manc weather holds up! After party aswell with Todd Terry, Roger Sanchez and Mr Graeme Park..who along with Sasha and John Digweed was responsible for my introduction and subsequent obession with House music 👊

Last edited:
So, due to *circumstances*, I’ve got 6 spare level 5 seated tickets to Blur at Wembley tonight- anyone want any of them for the bargain price of free?

Have offered out to other mates, but if any left, I’ll check here at 12 to see if any of you lot are interested

And no, you don’t have to sit with me

So, due to *circumstances*, I’ve got 6 spare level 5 seated tickets to Blur at Wembley tonight- anyone want any of them for the bargain price of free?

Have offered out to other mates, but if any left, I’ll check here at 12 to see if any of you lot are interested

I am very upset I don’t live closer to London and am back to work tomorrow 😭

Enjoy though!

I tuned down a VIP freebie to this yesterday, which I think is testament to my advancing years. Sent the wife and her sister instead. They said it was great, but carnage getting out after, which I just couldn't be arsed with.
/Old man

I tuned down a VIP freebie to this yesterday, which I think is testament to my advancing years. Sent the wife and her sister instead. They said it was great, but carnage getting out after, which I just couldn't be arsed with.
/Old man
I did some of the Euros matches at Wembley, well used to it now! Think it’ll only be 2/3 full tonight, so hopefully a bit better

I did some of the Euros matches at Wembley, well used to it now! Think it’ll only be 2/3 full tonight, so hopefully a bit better
The missus saw a massive brawl on the way out - I think everyone just starts too early for these sort of gigs and all over the place before the main gig even starts. I just can't be arsed, which I do admit is probably an age thing

The missus saw a massive brawl on the way out - I think everyone just starts too early for these sort of gigs and all over the place before the main gig even starts. I just can't be arsed, which I do admit is probably an age thing
And now you're not drinking you'll notice it far more. Same with chang

Back