Weekend Plans

Wine and pizza is in my top 5 combo to have a beautiful life
The heat last year really affected our first visit. The list of places to visit that I got from this place hardly got dented as during the day all we could do is stay on the beach infront of the hotel. Which isn’t too bad but there are things I think you need to do in Ibiza like if you come to London you have to do an open top bus past Big Ben and Westminster. Which means we’ll just have to come again!

The heat last year really affected our first visit. The list of places to visit that I got from this place hardly got dented as during the day all we could do is stay on the beach infront of the hotel. Which isn’t too bad but there are things I think you need to do in Ibiza like if you come to London you have to do an open top bus past Big Ben and Westminster. Which means we’ll just have to come again!
I know I am very often stupid, but I'm not able to see the connection between my message and your 😅

If anyone wants a last minute ticket for Clockstock today there are people selling on the Facebook group who tucked into their supplies last night and now can't make it 🤣
We haven't been to the last couple due to loads of aggro , bar hassle, phone theft gangs and logistics getting back.
That said most reviews I've seen for this year seem very positive, but....Clockwork were vetting every message posted to their FB page 🤷‍♀️

We haven't been to the last couple due to loads of aggro , bar hassle, phone theft gangs and logistics getting back.
That said most reviews I've seen for this year seem very positive, but....Clockwork were vetting every message posted to their FB page 🤷‍♀️
Went to the first one in 2019, very old and friendly crowd, didn’t see one dickhead. Left early as was in a pickle, flagged a taxi down outside and was in my local 15 mins later.

Went to the first one in 2019, very old and friendly crowd, didn’t see one dickhead. Left early as was in a pickle, flagged a taxi down outside and was in my local 15 mins later.
Yes we did the first one and it was really good and enjoyed it.
Next one not so much , really noticed the increase in numbers and incidents.
Friends went to the third and vowed never again , but maybe this one had it all sorted out.

Weekend starts tonight as it's my birthday so the wife are off out for a humungous steak and then some comedy at a nearby pub.

Friday - take both boys for pizza and footy at Arsenal then sleepover in the cloud.

Saturday - visit my folks with the kids for Pa Buckley's birthday. He's on good form for 77, given the Parkinson's and the fact we almost lost to post-op complications in summer 2020. Blank canvas for me an the kids in the afternoon as the missus is at her sisters.

Sunday - kids have a birthday party at 11 - probably biking in the park for the afternoon.

Back