Weekend Plans

Different for me this weekend! No Arsenal footy for the elsdest as the Artic Monkeys are playing there. So garden playtime and food at home followed by SITC.

Tomorrow is visiting the outlaws in Olney, never been there so quite excited!

Sunday I expected to be showered in Fathers' Day Love - who knows what excitement awaits! :lol: *

*I'd imagine I'll be paying for the Pizza Express:lol:

Tonight - ‘cucumbers over the eyes’ job and have a relaxing one! As much as it’s hurting me not to get stuck on today in this weather! ☀️

Tomorrow - Arctic Monkeys @ The Emirates! 🎸

Sunday - Douse myself in after sun regularly and debate life choices made the previous day! 🙏🏻

Couldn’t be more ready - have a great weekend all! 😬

Been a quiet few weeks after a very boozy weekend in Benidorm where my bag was nicked with all my stuff before I'd even checked into an apartment😫😁

Friday night - local 20/20 with a few other families. Haven't been down to the club where I grew up for a while, pleasantly surprised by crowd because I know they've struggled. 200 or so gate. Nice evening

Sat - Hospice charity walk. Thousands attend a 14 mile pub crawl through the villages around Pendle Hill. Always a belter, the village it finishes in will be full-on drunk party vibes. One bar has decks in the garden

Sunday - My work have entered a cart into a soapbox challenge. I'm a pusher 😁 8:30 start 😫 race between 11-5pm. Should be fun

All three days have been rasing funds for Pendleside Hospice

Bit late but yesterday I took the day off as my car was having a new exhaust pipe fitted. So spent the morning cleaning the house in order to spend the afternoon loafing in the sun without getting in trouble for not doing anything all day long. Lovely afternoon laying and drinking in the sun and listening to music. Heard a perfect mix by Phat Phil Cooper at Pikes. If I shut my eyes I could almost be there.
Today we’ve gone to the local garden centre to get a lemon tree for my Dad but the prices were silly. Food and drink shop. Now home in the garden with feet up .
Tomorrow, family round in the afternoon for Father’s Day drinks.

Back