Weekend Plans

We're going to Granada for a few nights,
this week, gf's birthday. My present including a concert with CHAMBAO who we're seen at Dalt Vila. They also been at Kumharras.
Sunday at Brunch Electronik Malaga:
Claptone/Anna Tur, and ¿Mambo Brothers?.
Enjoy your week, love Ibiza77.

Attachments

• IMG-20230502-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230502-WA0001.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 11
Was supposed to have been going to a Journey event in Cardiff for Agnelli & Nelson but it got cancelled :(

Guess I’ll be behaving then. Roll on 4 weeks time (Ibiza).

Time Flies would have been a good alternative if you were still planning on heading to Cardiff. I’m guessing Journey was pulled due to lack of ticket sales? This is happening quite a bit here unfortunately. For a capitol city the scene is very poor atm 😕

I kind of wish I was behaving before Ibiza in less than 3 weeks but my party schedule is jam packed 😬 🥳

Time Flies would have been a good alternative if you were still planning on heading to Cardiff. I’m guessing Journey was pulled due to lack of ticket sales? This is happening quite a bit here unfortunately. For a capitol city the scene is very poor atm 😕

I kind of wish I was behaving before Ibiza in less than 3 weeks but my party schedule is jam packed 😬 🥳
Time 'Flies', eh Paul? ;)

I’d forgotten about the time flies thing! You’ve saved my weekend 😁 (Let’s just hope my parents can still look after the dog!)

Not sure why Journey was pulled, operational issues or something.

Taking the family to Norfolk for the weekends. Weather forecast currently saying rain for the duration:mad:
Most typically English weather in the world - beautiful all week, stunning sunshine and 18 degree’s and as soon as it hits the long weekend it’s grey and rain!

Fighting urges to book flights! 😫😤

I don’t know what possessed me this morning to go for a long run but I’ve run the fastest 10k time for me in ages!

Off to my parents shortly for lunch and a dog walk then it’s time to head to Cardiff!

I’m hoping for a disco nap when I get there, there’s every chance I might turn into a pumpkin by midnight otherwise and need to go to sleep 😂 If anyone does see me though come and say hi:)

A good Sunday so far.

Birthday party for friend of my 5y/o this morning followed by a couple hours of beach time with stiff drinks.

Currently laying on the couch with YouTube playlist currently playing Sylvester (you make me feel). Waiting for the dough to rise for tonight's dinner....

Back