Weekend Plans

work tonight (not hitting any club myself tonight)
outdoor adventures tmrw AM
work tomorrow PM
outdoor adventures sun AM
big bday BBQ sun PM
most likely followed by pacha afterwards (whomadewho & jan blomqvist)
monday off since it's a ban holiday, depending on form of the day might go check out what they've done to dc10's garden… 😉

Me too! And a bit of fomo right now because not there
Same, I mean it’s a bank holiday here in the UK, my parents are here to look after my dog, I’m kicking myself for not going!

I’m having a trip down memory lane tonight though instead. A terrible storyline but never fails to make me smile 😂

Fu1Bqx9WIBQa8QV

Same, I mean it’s a bank holiday here in the UK, my parents are here to look after my dog, I’m kicking myself for not going!

I’m having a trip down memory lane tonight though instead. A terrible storyline but never fails to make me smile 😂

Fu1Bqx9WIBQa8QV
I am so glad I booked my less than 24 hours trip for next week🤣

It's great seeing ibiza kick starting the season

Last edited:
It's hard!

I am in party mode at the moment and went out in madrid to a couple of parties And wish I hadnt🤣

Hopefully your 5 weeks will fly by or you might not be able to wait and book a cheeky trip
Yeah I was supposed to be going to something in Cardiff next weekend which was keeping me going but it’s been cancelled now :(

5 weeks isn’t too long to wait, I might make it 😂

Bristol tomorrow for football. Booked an apartment with 2 friends. Seem to be a few parties, wished I had seen the afternoon Boiler Room party with HAAI before it sold out. Booked the evening party with Mella Dee at SWX, hoping to visit Stokes Croft beforehand.

Sunday - Burnley FC Women playing their first game on the Turf. Taking my son on, they've sold 3000ish tickets. They currently play out of the area, which I've always thought was wrong - so have to support this fixture. Early evening we are meeting friends at a wine bar with our families for food/drink.

Looks like decent weather for a change here. We started French class last week but we’ve decided it’s a bit too advanced for us so we won’t be going today but booking up a beginners class at the college my wife works at that starts in October.
I’m off to the Saatchi gallery today for the Beyond the Streets exhibition followed by a few pints in Kings Cross at the Two Tribes brewery . Beats and beers. My two favourite things. Home in time for dinner 🤞
Sunday- fixing up furniture in my mother in law’s property up the road. Joy! Planning to get in the loft and pull out a few classic Face and ID magazines that seem to be worth a lot of money on EBay.
Monday - probably just hanging in the garden.

Beyond the streets exhibition at Saatchi gallery on Sunday.

I’m off to the Saatchi gallery today for the Beyond the Streets exhibition followed by a few pints in Kings Cross at the Two Tribes brewery .

I'm doing the Saatchi exhib next Sat before it closes.

*Had a good time last night at the Edition hotel here. So needed that after recent weeks.. About 25 very diverse people on the floor, a few guys in suits, some japanese girls, a dwarf.. all getting involved! Hadn't heard Leftfield not forgotten in a loonnng time. Such a belting tune.

We just had Kingsday here so still recovering from Loveland. Was a great festival with nice sets from Litmus, Franky Ricardo, Prunk.
Today Darrius Syrossian is playing at a beach party so heading there just for his set (the rest of the line up is okay but like I said...need to recover a bit ;))

Back