Weekend Plans

Chase and Status doing a deejay gig there in the summer. It's the new San Antonio so I've heard
Must remember to be away that weekend, interesting booking for Trentham Gardens though as its normally covers bands and 80's nights for the outdoor things they do in summer! If they had a sunset strip by the lake that would be alright though.

Certainly a quieter weekend than last where we celebrated Thai New Year in Bangkok at the biggest water fight in the world 😁

Taking my son to his first football session Saturday morning (not sure he's ready) then the team I flow can win the league in the afternoon.

Hopefully catch my first roast dinner 5 weeks on Sunday
Screenshot-20230420-071240-com-facebook-katana-edit-201625382098398.jpg

No Arsenal session for the eldest tonight, as not on due to Arsenal Southampton. So watch the game ahead of sleepover in the cloud. Vital we don't drop any points!

Saturday - kids to guitar lessons in the morning, then my return to a footy pitch after 3 weeks ill. Expect to be spectacularly unfit, but can't wait.

Sunday - kids to my folks in the morning. Then taking 7 kids and 5 adults to Pizza Express and the Super Mario film at the cinema for the youngest's birthday. Really looking forward to it:cool:

Hopefully best place for this, for anyone out and about in London. MC Chalkie White who older London ravers will remember from Astoria is missing. Screenshot_20230421_224023_Facebook.jpgKeep an eye out.

Back