Weekend Plans

This is where we're going at Saturday at a Palo Malaga restaurante, live music from all of the world, and alot more.
Friends are playing.
It's the third time as you can see.

Attachments

• IMG-20230413-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230413-WA0003.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Been at Loro Parque in Tenerife with the kids all day today, powered by Immodium and starving myself to avoid rushing to the loo. Really hope this food poisoning lifts by tomorrow, so I can enjoy one normal days holiday before we fly home on Sunday.
Damn dude, sounds like an absolutely brutal holiday. Look on the bright side, you've probably lost 20 pounds. Can take some awesome vaca pics in between bathroom runs.

Friday evening -
FtslNO9X0A4clF4

Tomorrow baking a cake for my Mum’s birthday, then Sunday running and visiting my parents and a long dog walk

Today at a Rock Bar in Malaga centrum and tomorrow, a party with friends near home.
Next month we're going to Granada
for a concert with La Mari/CHAMBAO,
when it's gf's birthday.
Then two days later it's time for BRUNCH IN THE PARK MÁLAGA, The Claptones, Anna Tur and...
Finally some "techno "

Attachments

• IMG-20230414-WA0001(1).jpg
    IMG-20230414-WA0001(1).jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20230413-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230413-WA0003.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20230413-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230413-WA0001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It’s my local beach - Swansea bay. We’re very lucky to have it on our doorstep.
Lots of great beaches in Wales. Once we get the motorhome we’ll be doing a few visits to Wales. Most of the time I’ve been it was for work so teased by the scenery but unable to spend some proper time.

Lots of great beaches in Wales. Once we get the motorhome we’ll be doing a few visits to Wales. Most of the time I’ve been it was for work so teased by the scenery but unable to spend some proper time.
The only thing that lets us down is the weather usually, so got to make the most of it and get out while it’s dry!

Today at a Rock Bar in Malaga centrum and tomorrow, a party with friends near home.
Next month we're going to Granada
for a concert with La Mari/CHAMBAO,
when it's gf's birthday.
Then two days later it's time for BRUNCH IN THE PARK MÁLAGA, The Claptones, Anna Tur and...
Finally some "techno "
Where do you get all the party info for southern Spain?

Back