Weekend Plans

Managed to get some dog walking in this morning before the weather changed

FuUY1eeWAAE4pQ_

No Arsenal session for the eldest tonight, as not on due to Arsenal Southampton. So watch the game ahead of sleepover in the cloud. Vital we don't drop any points!

Saturday - kids to guitar lessons in the morning, then my return to a footy pitch after 3 weeks ill. Expect to be spectacularly unfit, but can't wait.

Sunday - kids to my folks in the morning. Then taking 7 kids and 5 adults to Pizza Express and the Super Mario film at the cinema for the youngest's birthday. Really looking forward to it:cool:

PROGRESS REPORT:

Arsenal dropped 2 points Friday, I lost 2-1 yesterday with the oppo's opening scorer being a good 8 yards offside. Hoping or Newcastle to absolutely batter Spurs for the world to be back on course.

Eyes down for the Pizza Express/Super Mario Bros movie Leo Sayer!

We went to the Birmingham NEC yesterday to look at Motorhomes. We’ve decided we’re going to get this https://www.auto-trail.co.uk/f-line
So, we’re now deciding if we go with the dealer finance or go with our bank. The plan is for next year taking a three week holiday and working our way to Ibiza.
Festivals will be lot easier, too!

hired one for first week Sept. Pyrenees again on a different route

Managed to get some dog walking in this morning before the weather changed

FuUY1eeWAAE4pQ_

Heavenly. The sort of thing you really miss in a noisy block of flats

Friday - back to meeting my boy for pizza before his Arsenal session :cool: , then sleepover in cloud.

Saturday - take the kids to guitar lesson in the morning, then got footy in the afternoon

Sunday - kids to my folks in the morning, then I need to plan something for the the youngest and eldest is on a play date

Monday - I'd missed this is Bank Holiday! need to plan in some from fun for the family

Back