Weekend Plans

Quiet one before Amsterdam next weekend!

Also found out today I'm getting sent on a five day trip to Shanghai flying businsss class both ways and staying in a five star hotel! All in the name of work... which brings me to this - any Chinese folk on here sort me out with some gear? ;):lol::twisted:

There's a night maket in the city somewhere and my sister brought my kids home converse trainers with a Vans sole:eek: I thought was very odd....

Come on lads, get the right wetsuit on and get in there! Cornwall hit with the same swell, few funs waves this evening.

Back on topic - Chilled weekend for me, more waves if the swell sticks around and the winds low!

Next music adventure wont be till August bank holiday for me, Ion Ludwig, Barac among others though! Worth waiting for.
Sure some friends are at a festival in Cornwall near the end of month- is that what you have got line up?!?

Tomorrow - skiing, neurotherapy and music lessons with kids

Saturday night - possibly meeting old school mates. Just deciding if I want to go as I won't be drinking (pre-season fitness drive) and they'll be getting bladdered

Sunday - 9-11 in gym while kids are at my folks and then kids stuff after

Sure some friends are at a festival in Cornwall near the end of month- is that what you have got line up?!?

No, not local. This is the Unleash party in London after Carnival on bank holiday Sunday.

Not sure which festival your friends are headed to but we can only dream of getting the likes of Barac & Ludwig this far west! That said, earlier this year we did get Craig Richards & Felix Dickinson so mustn't complain! Ha!

Had a drink in Tynemouth couple of week back, nice selection of pubs/bars bit pretentious but enjoyable. Nicely placed fish and chips shop :cool:

Couldn't believe how downhill Whitely Bay had gone :eek:

Absolute shame whats happened to the place. Still head there from time to time but as you say gone massively downhill with only 4 bars or something still open

Ahhh Boardmasters! yes, it haunts my dreams both before and after the event most years!

That said, I'll probably pop up on the Sunday for Alt J.

this-cannot-be-real.gif

Oh f*ck it all just booked the 7.15am flight from Stansted back out to Ibiza. I just haven't adjusted back to reality since last week and I think I need more :lol::lol::lol:

Ffs.. multiple reviews needs for these last 3 trips..

Last edited:
Check out these last 2 podcasts, had a drink with fgd earlier as they are playing in my town tonight at another bring your own bottle gig..:) can't make it tonight but going to Dublin tomorrow.for.Beat Yard...
http://godeep.libsyn.com/
The Large records one is dope..

Ffs.. multiple reviews needs for these last 3 trips..

Would love to do a review of last one if I can still remember it after this one - it was mint, did some stuff I've been wanting to do for years and never pulled together ;) .. Photobucket are sending me rude messages about subscribing for a paid service as I'd embedded photos in links here - is there anything else people use to get round this problem ?

Check out these last 2 podcasts, had a drink with fgd earlier as they are playing in my town tonight at another bring your own bottle gig..:) can't make it tonight but going to Dublin tomorrow.for.Beat Yard...
http://godeep.libsyn.com/
The Large records one is dope..

Slapped both on the iPod - need some new mixes :D

Back